What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinburgh finals

Wizcat

Registered
Alias
Paul G
Finals streaming live now:

Congrats to the UK players that went over for this one and had pretty decent results. @Moonraker qualified into A division and had a great run, finishing in 103rd overall. Thomas Evrenos also qualified to A and finished 212. @Neil McRae qualified high up in C division, though had some bad luck and finished 160th in that division

I played like a chimp on day 2 after a decent start on day 1. Loved every minute of this though - nothing like it on the planet.

That Andromeda played as the last machine in the final looked interesting, wonder if there are any in the uk at all? Only 500 made according to ipdp.

quite a few interesting early SS games. I really like meteor.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Andromeda played as the last machine in the final looked interesting, wonder if there are any in the uk at all? Only 500 made according to ipdp.

It's a great game. I've played it plenty of times in Europe but I don't think any made it to the UK...

Sounds like a lot of fun - maybe one day after a heck of a lot of practice;)

Some nice play on AS from 15 - 30 mins with Keith Elwin having a great final ball.

Back
Top Bottom