What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Pinballs for sale

Expired Due to no activity
I like the idea of this but how will it work? Just turn up? Would it be on a certain night/day? Just trying to get the line right for The missus "yes I know I've got a garage full of things but I'm off to help, someone with a couple of barns full!".........
Just wonder how that would go down?
Would love to help as your not that far from me.
What have you got in mind?
Thanks Tony
Hi Tony.

We've got lots to do. From replacing several roofs, to dry lining, insulating, building upper floors with RSJs, and laying floors. Some electrics, plastering, painting, etc!

I'm after some decent tradefolk, as attempts to find local people are either failing due to unreliability, or pricing ten times the amount of the ones that don't show up! I guess there's a message there!

I wish I could help but working 16 hours a day already. So I will just wish you lots of luck and look forward to popping over when its finished.

Apologies for all the Facebook haters.

There's a load of games I just haven't had the chance to go through. Some are duplicates, some are projects. Some of these will be listed for sale. The reason for the Facebook lists is it opens the games up to a wider audience, spreading the word for me. It's also easier to list there, and keep everything together on one place. I appreciate that a lot of people don't use Facebook, but it's a bit easier for me - and with so much to do, every little helps. Apologies if this offends anyone.

I haven't listed my exact address for obvious reasons. I've had a few people come and visit, who will hopefully confirm the amount of work to be done, and amount of machines which will hopefully one day be open for everyone to see and play. The location will be 5 minutes off the M1 motorway, J29. So that's the Tibshelf / Alfreton / Chesterfield area.

Once the first room has been re-roofed, I'm hoping to have a small gathering of handy folk, who will lend a hand cleaning and repairing some games. There will be refreshments available and a chance to see the set up in its early stages.

Many thanks!

We've had a small problem
With the website too - which is coinopking.co.uk.

This was supposed to be going live last week, but is being tweaked currently. This will be the way for anyone not liking Facebook to go....

Hi all, newby here, I've been reading and researching for my first pin ? and have just come across this post. If you've not already sorted out your building guys, we use 2 roofers for our works based in Dronfield (not far from you) one does commercial, eg shed with steel work and the other does domestic type tiles/felt etc both are good guys and reliable !!
If you want there details just let me know cheers matt

Hi all, newby here, I've been reading and researching for my first pin ? and have just come across this post. If you've not already sorted out your building guys, we use 2 roofers for our works based in Dronfield (not far from you) one does commercial, eg shed with steel work and the other does domestic type tiles/felt etc both are good guys and reliable !!
If you want there details just let me know cheers matt
Yes please matt!

Hi well done on the project and the collection. We build websites so was not sure if that fitted into your "tradesman" requirements if you plan to have your collection and facility online for all to see and visit.

I look forward to seeing your collection one day and thanks for the original post.

Regard,
Richard.

Not on Facebook but you can sort of see the posts without being a member.
I clicked link http://coinopking.co.uk/
And it took me to some sort of generic advertising site which I don’t think is your site Jamie?
Not a million miles away so I’m sure could offer some help and support with this venture. Well done and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom