What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Pinballs for sale

Expired Due to no activity

BallyWilliams suck

Registered
Hello everyone.

For a few years now, I've been collecting and hoarding games in the hope of opening a museum. Work is underway on the buildings to fit new roofs - which should provide large areas to display games. During this period, we've had arcade club open, and more recently Steve's electric circus. I wish them both luck!

During my searches, I've been lucky enough to import many containers from different parts of the world - including the US and various parts of Europe. I've also met many contacts overseas, who I regularly trade games with - and export containers to. While I'm sure many of you would prefer games to remain in the UK, it should be noted that I import twice as many games into the UK that leave it - plus our pinfriends overseas are experiencing games they perhaps wouldn't normally be able to.

The reason for this post is I would like to try and clear some machines out, and free up space and money to help in the rebuild process of the listed building, being restored to house this collection.

I know not everyone likes Facebook, but I've created a page "Coinop King" where I hope to be able to update folk on the progress, and clear some machines.

Would you please help by liking and sharing the page?

Many thanks!

I am also looking for likeminded individuals who would like to share in this journey. Perhaps you would like to come and help fix up some games, or help clean and polish them? In return, you'll be able to play on over 500 pinball machines in one place. With the addition of another 100 or so other coin operated games, I'm hoping this will be something special.

Please PM me your interest - and please, only if you're able to help. I'd love to show you all around, but its preparation and help with at the moment I'm hoping for.

Thank you all!

This sounds amazing! Where in the country do you think you will be opening the museum?

This sounds amazing! Where in the country do you think you will be opening the museum?
Apologies - I should have said!

We're on the border of Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. Five minutes off the M1 motorway (Chesterfield).
The Peak District is local, as are a few famous landmarks and good days out.

The building is in a conservation area, and listed - so after three years of work with the council, we've been able to get permission to restore. Fingers crossed the rest will fall into place.

This all looks amazing!! I might consider driving South for work instead of flying to stop off, it looks like a total Aladdin's cave of goodies to rummage about in! Best of luck with it all :clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
Apologies - I should have said!

We're on the border of Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. Five minutes off the M1 motorway (Chesterfield).
The Peak District is local, as are a few famous landmarks and good days out.

The building is in a conservation area, and listed - so after three years of work with the council, we've been able to get permission to restore. Fingers crossed the rest will fall into place.

Hi, Sounds wonderful. I am nearby so please put me down as keen to help out in any way I can. I'll be more use cleaning and moving things than I will with electronics but I can fiddle with mechanical stuff! I'm also semi-retired and self employed so not tied to a work schedule. Let me know how I can help. Best wishes, John

Wow thank you for all the messages so far. It's been around five years in the making so far, and I was worried about mentioning this before incase it didn't happen and I ended up looking daft.

However, with the recent planning granted - and buildings bursting with retro games - I thought I'd put feelers out for anyone who may be able to help.

In return, I have a wealth of parts - and can help with board repair. We have a number of factory test rigs, and a boardmaster 8000 here for use.

I do make a few parts here and there too - which will all hopefully be available if and when we get organised, and hopefully open.

It's taken five years so far to get to this stage, I'm hoping a couple more (maximum) should produce something special.

We're also looking for tradesmen.

I have a good electrician, but bricklayers and general builders would be welcomed. Payment can be made with machines, if you'd prefer !

IMG_1730.PNG

Reactions: ski
I'll help and do loads for a krull, or a goin nuts : )
Don't worry Chris - you were on my list of people to ask with help for the gottliebs!

Only missing an asteroid Annie's from the system 1 games. Few more from later tech.

Am I getting this right? The title of the thread is 'pinball for sale; the games for sale are advertised on the Facebook page. Is that right? Or are you inviting people to ask you if you have such and such machines for sale?

Btw: convenient location as living in derby but unfortunately I have no free time. But I will come and visit when it finally opens. Good luck.

Am I getting this right? The title of the thread is 'pinball for sale; the games for sale are advertised on the Facebook page. Is that right? Or are you inviting people to ask you if you have such and such machines for sale.

Yes you're absolutely right! There are a number of games for sale - but doing them on the Facebook page opens up a wider audience. It's a bit like advertising a game for sale, then pointing people to a Dropbox link which has pictures.

I'm not wanting folk to bombard me with machine requests - as the idea is to keep the collection complete (only selling off any projects or duplicates) - which will be listed on the coinop king page.

Help required - payment with drink / food - or possibly parts / repairs.

Apply within!

I like the idea of this but how will it work? Just turn up? Would it be on a certain night/day? Just trying to get the line right for The missus "yes I know I've got a garage full of things but I'm off to help, someone with a couple of barns full!".........
Just wonder how that would go down?
Would love to help as your not that far from me.
What have you got in mind?
Thanks Tony

Back
Top Bottom