What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinballinfo = pinball b*****d ???

domlouis

Registered
Saw this weird comment on the Facebook group. Where is this coming from?
Thought we were mostly the good guys...

No idea, I only ever have good things to say about this forum.

Some hacked off ex-member voicing their opinion maybe?

someone posted(can't remember who) on ukvac a couple of years ago about people being ba$tards on this forum,I don't think it unique to this forum though there are lots of ba$tards around!

It comes from the yahoo group no idea why tho

I remember hearing there is this weird schism between people who use the yahoo group and here.

Personally I think the yahoo group is cr*p because there is like 5 posts a week total and I stopped going there all together 2 years ago. It's also got a rediculous system for commenting and is confusing as hell, the layout is pants.

There can be alot of toys out the pram on here, private messaging folk saying they sold it too cheap etc. Just sour grapes really, you win some you lose some.

Reactions: JMP
I've been a member of a lot of different forums over the years. I'm very active on Twitter as well. Pinball Info is a paradise in comparison to most other internet hang outs

I saw it too and was very surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Never had any problems with this forum. Alot better than others I've been involved in. Very helpful and I try to be as helpful as I can in return. Can't really understand the logic in that comment.
Someone who missed out on a buy maybe? Oh well, just smile and wave:wave:

I'm only new and my first impressive is that everything's positive, people have certainly been welcoming to me

I'm just surprised people still use yahoo in 2017 but other than that it's a small enough interest that I don't see why there has to be any schisms when you're just narrowing your available resources

They guy that posted that message on FB (David B) used to post here and act like a complete tw*t. Did he get banned?

Straight and to the point, like it :rofl:

Apparently we're still pinball b******ds

Hahahahaha

And all because he was a complete Dick and decided he was bigger and better than everyone. Lost count of the number of chances i gave him.... More than most!

People are smashing here. You always get your outliers anywhere you go, and I don't know what goes on via PM (other than the conversation that scored me my first pinball...) but in general the forum tone is super friendly.

Back
Top Bottom