What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PinballExpo thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Seems strange that you can pick up a Repro new one from classic arcades for £95 ($125), however they are selling there for $175!

Show pinflation maybe!

Thanks for keeping eyes out guys!

Do you want me to haggle? Not going to haggle then not buy it so tell me you’re top price and lll have a go

By all means mate if you can be ****d. I’d go to like $100. If not I’ll wait to Texas in March and maybe order one on line to the hotel

By all means mate if you can be ****d. I’d go to like $100. If not I’ll wait to Texas in March and maybe order one on line to the hotel

$100 Gaz?? Surely you mean £100??

Discount for two has to be worth a bit if they have two...???

Gaz has first Dibs if they only have one - Mine is fine as it is and not desperate to replace - i can wait, however i know Gaz is desperate for one..

Let me see what I can do. I doubt I’m going to get them to knock 40% off

Neil, have you played the new Dialed in code yet?

Yes - have to say it doesn’t feel that different but i suck at dialed in so need another game of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Spooky’s update.

Also have stern update and hopefully elwin’s talk but had some wierd issue with that. Have Todd tuckey but it wasn’t that great.

Will post up more later this week.

George Gomez stated that code for GB was delayed and gave no date as to when it will be done.

I think that’s because Dwight is working on the Beatles.

Batman is a few releases away from 1.0
An epic update coming for deadpool
Kiss update is imminent
IMDN bug fix and polish update

Last edited by a moderator:
Dwight is on Munsters with Borg.

Think it's Lonnie on Beatles.

Hope KISS update is worth the wait:cool:

No but I get the feeling it’s probably a CES release (I.e next year). George talked about a game in a place Deadpool was about 6 weeks before launch so it’s possible for IAAPA in Florida.

Not that stern seem to stick to show schedules. I think it’s a shame they didn’t have a game for release. At the factory it was Metallica’s on the line.

Given CES is in Vegas also a good time/location for Beatles launch and it’s Joe’s location too.

Neil

Possible for end of October but I didn’t get that sense - Borg was ill and that’s why it was late - he was in good spirits last night though.

Keith Elwin stated that his next game design was complete too - which I was surprised about.

Last edited by a moderator:
He doesn’t - just posts what the gimps on pin side post lol.

To be fair, most of it is accurate......if you remember who talks ****e and who has genuine inside info!

Last edited:
To be fair, most of it is accurate......if you remember who talks ****e and who has genuine inside info!

Indeed - I don’t think I’ve see anything posted that I didn’t read on pinside first ;) there is so much guess work posts in pinside that usually someone is right.

Few people have “genuine” inside info but I was told about one game by the company making it and asked not to say anything and I haven’t it’s since been released.

People at Stern basically share an unbelievable amount and share a lot with non-employees (friends of stern) or through suppliers/distributors. I’ve never seen anything quite like it. They even thought it was someone leaking stuff and faked the Lyman leaving story to try and catch it, that story flooded out so quickly it apparently was useless in finding the leak!

Beatles entry level price will be $7000 and it’s looking for sure that will be our before
Munsters but then John Borg said his game was next in the factory... so who knows and frankly who cares anyway - by the time it hits the UK it’s been out in the US for months!

With some of my suppliers/partners we can’t even assume or talk about if they are going to do another product such is the secrecy around them.

There are several games coming to an end this year met being one of them that’s why neil saw them on the production line also aero smith Ac dc vault
And gb they may be one last run in 2019 if enough orders

Back
Top Bottom