What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinballcenter.eu - Banzai Run Plastics

DRD

Registered
My Banzai was a mess when I bought it. I managed to source a number of used game specific parts for it to get it looking nice, but I still had a number of cracked plastics remaining.

Been on the hunt for a couple of years. I know that pinballcenter.eu polarises opinions. It has recently put Banzai plastics on its website.

Here are some snaps so you can make your own minds up ....

To my mind the colours are just wrong. The image resolution seems ok to me. But surely, they could have done a better job of matching the colour. There is no white bottom layer either. At least they are very accurately cut.

Better than a missing or badly damaged plastic. But cpr plastics are far superior in my opinion .

IMG_20180314_1605598.jpg

IMG_20180314_1619142.jpg

IMG_20180314_1636464.jpg IMG_20180314_1637005.jpg

Pinball center is good when no one else offers a product but also not been impressed by various items so only use them as last resort now.

Try ministry of pinball too. Thay are both fine when they split cpr sets and sell individual ones you need. Got all the shadow ones i need like this.

For plastics I always use them as the last resort, e.g. the plastic is smashed and it is impossible to find a reasonable replacement. The colours are never right.

CPR plastics are junk as well. Did you see how many people were unhappy with Jurassic Park? It's the same with their other sets too, usually black lines are too thick, detail is missing and the colours are off.

In Pinball Center's case I think the plastics are just scanned and then reprinted. No restoration on the artwork first. The print always seems a little fuzzy too.

Marco Specialites, their plastics are also junk. One of my clients bought a Turtles plastic set from them and the quality was horrendous, which led to me having to make them myself. See here:

40363724052_0ee50d1556_k.jpg

If you can scan the full set, then yes I will.

Though I should make a disclaimer, it could take a while because I'm heavily backed up with projects, but will get it done.

If you can scan the full set, then yes I will.

Though I should make a disclaimer, it could take a while because I'm heavily backed up with projects, but will get it done.

Amazing mate
Thank you so much
I’ll be stripping it down to shop it soon so I’ll scan them all in then. What resolution shall I scan at

Back
Top Bottom