What's new

Pinball

D.Banner

Registered
Hey Pinheads
I heard and read that people think that virtual pinball is not real pinball, I get it it's not like real pinball that has a certain appeal to it but virtual comes pretty close, the artwork is amazing, the game play, the back box all good, and it lets more people do and enjoy this great hobby.

Well virtual pinball isn't real pinball, it's virtual...the clue is in the name 😉

Not sure what your point is here though? There are people on here who only have a virtual machine and are happy with that, some only real machines, and some both. I don't think you're going to find anyone arguing on here that there is any issue with virtual pinball in its many forms for those who want/like it.

Just a hint on titles for posts too - using 'Pinball' as the title for a post on a pinball forum isn't very descriptive (and that's been the title of 2 of your 3 posts so far 🤪). Maybe something that describes the post a bit more specifically would help 😁

I enjoy both, I own a vpin, which is great for playing a vast selection of tables, and for learning rules, when it come to competitive play, it’s invaluable.
I get the same enjoyment from playing that to any real pin, I had an iron maiden pro on loan for a few months, while it was here I still played my vpin just as much.
Virtual pinball will never compare to the real pins, although it’s getting pretty dam close nowadays.
But one thing virtual pinball has done over recent years, is getting people out hunting for real pinball, and even buying machines, which is great for the hobby, and keeping it alive.

Back
Top Bottom