What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

Tonight from about 8pm I'm streaming The Mandalorian with my 9 year old grand daughter Amelia!

Ifpa Olympics

Ifpa Olympics
On stream now!! Andy on Fireball and Kirk on Godzilla!!

Later stages of the ifpa Olympics being streamed....

Later stages of the ifpa Olympics being streamed....
They are streaming the Pingolf finals - and due to popular request are showing Andy's group :)

Reactions: PUP
Thanks for doing the stream, me my wife and grandkids were watching yesterday afternoon and they were saying I could have beat everyone on Fish Tales😂

Congratulations to everyone that took part😎

Cheers, sorry about the fish tales volume it was bleeding through on the overhead camera and I didn't immediately realise because it sounded fine in the booth.

Will try fix in the edit.

I'll get something together and upload to YouTube for those who don't want to sit through 5 hours ;-)

Thanks to all the help with commentary and rigging, wouldn't have been the success it was without all the help.

Cheers,

Tim

Isn't this the thing that stern made with Jack Danger, someone at stern put them for sale too early, Zack Menny bought and sold a load of them then stern freaked out and removed them from sale saying they weren't ready yet? Video is 2 years old...

Isn't this the thing that stern made with Jack Danger, someone at stern put them for sale too early, Zack Menny bought and sold a load of them then stern freaked out and removed them from sale saying they weren't ready yet? Video is 2 years old...
yep. supposedly put on hold over the 2 year covid mess. I don't stream much at the moment but I'd buy these!

Back
Top Bottom