What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Roms

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Guys,

Have been more than busy over the last 2 weeks, and something in my head tells me that I've forgotten to send someone's ROMS out.

Cant work out or what, so i'll apologise now.

if I've promised to send them over the last week, and you haven't received them yet, please let me know ASAP and I'll sort it out.

Apologies in advance
Paul

Looks like Sound stays at V1.0, so looking at just the game rom - £5 + £1.20 shipping&packaging.

Transparent pricing for all :)

Paul

If you want :D I'm not over concerned about it since it adds to the costs all round. If you keep it you can sell it with the machines in years to come - it'll add to the value ;)

Ok then I'll let you know the version when it arrives could be a couple weeks b4 martin gets down this end :0( can't be helped

LX-6 is the latest, tho an HK-6 was unofficially released (damned if i can find it tho!)

Could anyone recommend a programmer that would be good for pinball roms? Had a look on ebay but probably easy to buy the wrong thing .....

Back
Top Bottom