What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Republic closure update!

Amazing news!

£50 is not a lot of money per month to access such an excellent collection of machines in great working order! On top of all the amazing comps and leagues.

It's like paying for 12 games on location per week...

if you need any help and someone can put me up, I'll come down and do some heavy lifting!

Incredible news that PBR will hopefully live on, in an absolutely huge new venue! So, so exciting.

For those who have loved the current venue in Croydon or have always been meaning to go, there are only a few opportunities left!

If you are at a loose end between Christmas and New Year, get yourself down to Pinball Republic on 28th/29th December for the last big tournament of the year at PBR! It's an absolute bargain for loads of pinball and it's shaping up to be a great one! Check out the link below for more info

Hopefully see loads of you there!

Great news the club has found somewhere to live!

I will have to reserve my visits to the new place for only the special occasions, but the new bigger venue looks great so I know it will be worth it.

@Matt Vince - might be worth checking the DD guarantee scheme for sufficient notice for any price increases (sorry to mention it, but it could be important and may avoid any silly issues).

Last edited:
Incredible news that PBR will hopefully live on, in an absolutely huge new venue! So, so exciting.

For those who have loved the current venue in Croydon or have always been meaning to go, there are only a few opportunities left!

If you are at a loose end between Christmas and New Year, get yourself down to Pinball Republic on 28th/29th December for the last big tournament of the year at PBR! It's an absolute bargain for loads of pinball and it's shaping up to be a great one! Check out the link below for more info

Hopefully see loads of you there!

Around 50-60 for this coming so far with quite a few non regulars making the journey and taking part which is great to see... this will be an incredible event to end the year in style! As mentioned - there are not many opportunities left to play a tournament at the current PBR venue in Croydon - still time to sign up and be part of the fun next week !

As we've seen recently with great performances from Richard Hawley, Ian Clarricoats and Will Beynon just last night - you never know with pinball- always exciting...

Christmas coming up and then Pinball Christmas after that 😀 good times ahead

Around 50-60 for this coming so far with quite a few non regulars making the journey and taking part which is great to see... this will be an incredible event to end the year in style! As mentioned - there are not many opportunities left to play a tournament at the current PBR venue in Croydon - still time to sign up and be part of the fun next week !

As we've seen recently with great performances from Richard Hawley, Ian Clarricoats and Will Beynon just last night - you never know with pinball- always exciting...

Christmas coming up and then Pinball Christmas after that 😀 good times ahead

And it's our birthday!

Back
Top Bottom