What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Rent Pinball Rentals/Loans Aerosmith/Batman66/Godzilla

Gonzo

Registered
Alias
Kris
Following on from Craig and Steve's posts.

Putting the feelers out to see if anyone is interested in renting one of three games initially.

Aerosmith Pro
Batman 66 Prem
Godzilla Prem
Foo Fighters Pro (possibly)

To be perfectly blunt I've had a couple of offers to buy Aerosmith which are less than I paid. I love the game, ideally I'd like to keep it so exploring if it can earn it's keep as a rental for a while?

I need to speak to a couple of people to sort out terms/contract etc so I'm just testing the water to see if anyone is interested.

Aerosmith is almost ready to rent now
Batman is going to Craig's for a bit whilst I borrow Roadshow, then it will be available.
Godzilla is probably available then it will be paying JMAC a visit
Foo Fighters. . . this one depends on a few things but there might be a chance to get it out on loan before taking it to Pinfest (possibly to help Wayne & Paul in the comp).

Obviously known forum members are preferable.

Cheers

Aerosmith is now back and available for rent if anyone is interested.

Hi Kris. @Gonzo
We would love bm66 after Craig @roadshow16 had had his fill?…🤗
Space permitting at the time 🤣
Cheers Keef…….👊🏼

Someone is down to rent it after Craig has borrowed it mate.

But after that I'll drop it down for you to borrow. . . . least I can do after you lending me the lovely Dolly

Hi just wanted to say a huge thank you for renting us this amazing game for six months mate. Such a pleasure to deal with and man of your word Eli’s loving it rocking his Tilt shirt 😂

Attachments

• 12E2E3EB-4CCE-45BE-8980-41151025D7D3.jpeg
    12E2E3EB-4CCE-45BE-8980-41151025D7D3.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 4160C125-FF88-462D-A953-8CE491F976F5.jpeg
    4160C125-FF88-462D-A953-8CE491F976F5.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 97
Hi just wanted to say a huge thank you for renting us this amazing game for six months mate. Such a pleasure to deal with and man of your word Eli’s loving it rocking his Tilt shirt 😂

My pleasure mate . . . . Eli did a very impressive live catch so they'd better watch those scores at Tilt!!!!

Thanks again and enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom