What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Parts

I think your biggest problem may be that you'll be overrun with people keen to buy your stuff. Your best bet if you have a lot of stuff is to start by getting some realistic valuations. I'd recommend you start by contacting one or all of this lot

Andy Netherwood at Pinball Mania @pinballmania
Phil Palmer at Pinball Heaven @philpalmer
Dave Wilcox at Pinball Daze @PinballDaze

Otherwise you're gonna have a possible feeding frenzy and it could all get out of hand with various folks claiming you 'promised' them xyz when all you did was suggest availability.

Plenty of buyers here.

I think your biggest problem may be that you'll be overrun with people keen to buy your stuff. Your best bet if you have a lot of stuff is to start by getting some realistic valuations. I'd recommend you start by contacting one or all of this lot

Andy Netherwood at Pinball Mania @pinballmania
Phil Palmer at Pinball Heaven @philpalmer
Dave Wilcox at Pinball Daze @PinballDaze

Otherwise you're gonna have a possible feeding frenzy and it could all get out of hand with various folks claiming you 'promised' them xyz when all you did was suggest availability.

Plenty of buyers here.

I will do that thanks for your advice.

Back
Top Bottom