What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Parts Jerry-Rigged to Other Things

Sam C

Site Supporter
Alias
Archy
I was watching the latest Tom Scott video about a cafe in Christchurch New Zealand that uses a pneumatic tube system to deliver food and drinks around to customers. The receiving end has a small stop that then gently delivers the food down. This whole thing appears to steal pinball parts. Anyone else ever seen anything like it? I can spy a knocker coil wired up below a bell (presumably it rings to let you know the food has arrived) and some random flashers hanging off.

1676994839938.png

Edit: Can be moved to General Pinball Discussion I think I chose the wrong section!

I like his videos - and I did notice that :)
When I have built custom things you use what you can buy already as it is easier than making from scratch.
For instance quite a few Bally williams header pins are in my guitar amps to link power between PCBs.

I watched it and noticed the spotlight first then didn't notice that obvious knocker assembly on the right 🙈😄

Back
Top Bottom