What's new

Pinball Oostende

nibsy

Registered
IMG_20181013_201928243.jpgI'm working over in Oostende for a few months and searched out some tables.
Found reflex arcade with a good selection of recent Stern's.
All seem to be on 4 ball game, one euro per game or 5 for 4 euro. Replays relatively low.
All in good condition other than tspp that has a non functional upper right flipper, missing gi and the table is generally dirty.

Tables: Kiss , Deadpool, Iron Maiden, Simpsons, Ghost Busters, Star Wars.

Must say, first time I've played Iron Maiden but loved it, like the music, saw them on the last tour and feel the table links in well with a great layout.

Last edited:
View attachment 72712I'm working over in Oostende for a few months and searched out some tables.
Found reflex arcade with a good selection of recent Stern's.
All seem to be on 4 ball game, one euro per game or 5 for 4 euro. Replays relatively low.
All in good condition other than tspp that has a non functional upper right flipper, missing gi and the table is generally dirty.

Tables: Kiss , Deadpool, Iron Maiden, Simpsons, Ghost Busters, Star Wars.

Must say, first time I've played Iron Maiden but loved it, like the music, saw them on the last tour and feel the table links in well with a great layout.

I've been there a few times, good that there is a great arcade in the city. Last time I was there I think they had TAF in place of Deadpool.

1 street down there is a place called The Bottlje - head there for a huge selection of great drinks :thumbs:

I've been there a few times, good that there is a great arcade in the city. Last time I was there I think they had TAF in place of Deadpool.

1 street down there is a place called The Bottlje - head there for a huge selection of great drinks :thumbs:

Find any tables in bars? I was with colleagues and accused of sneaking off to a window or two when I disappeared for an hour? Not likely they'll accept pinball as a likely reason.

Find any tables in bars? I was with colleagues and accused of sneaking off to a window or two when I disappeared for an hour? Not likely they'll accept pinball as a likely reason.

No just that arcade. There used to be a bar up the road that had an Iron Man in a while back but I think that’s gone. Some bars have these odd, old style pins with no flippers and just a plunger where you try to get the ball in gobble holes for points more like bagatelle. I think you can win free drinks from them.

Back
Top Bottom