What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Mods

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
IF ANYONE ON THIS FORUM WANTS ANYTHING I CURRENTLY OFFER AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE OR WANTS A MOD COMISSIONED…DROP ME A PM.

I will try my best to accommodate, I do make one off’s for people, here is a one off dragon topper for the MM which I did for Matt Adams, (I was left to my own devices on this) modelled on my IJ for obvious reasons, complete with lighted eyes, flame emerging from the mouth and finally the red strobe.

I nearly lost two fingers making this for Matt, this is what I sounded like in my workshop….enjoy
biggrin-1.png

Commissions are not cheap for obvious reasons and it will all depend on my workload.

I mod commercially and am registered as a business seller on ebay (Judge-Dreads-Pinball), I will try and get round to making a website soon when I get time to eliminate them extortionate fees.

Cheers Andy

From what I have seen and heard, Andy's stuff is great and his customer service excellent!

mufcmufc' date=' post: 1688365 said:
From what I have seen and heard, Andy's stuff is great and his customer service excellent!

What he said.

Still loving that TZ slot machine mod. Also like the upper playfield lights as I love to play in the dark.

I thought the TZ slot machine was cool too. Perhaps the same mechanics could be used for other games. By that i mean something like a speed counter on fast games like no fear, or indy 500. You could use a made up dashboard from a model car that has moving dials when the ball passes under it......just a thought.....

I can smell a mod brainstorm thread coming on......

Hi there, don't have the pin but thought of it for the JD, too many irons in the fire ATM to get on to it
wink-1.png

jonathan' date=' post: 1688884 said:
Can you think of anything cool for my tafg?

Whatever is out there for TAF I would imagine, exept gold coloured.

He's offering to commission mods so I was thinking something that isn't currently available?

The only mod that I would have on any TAF would be the magnet burn prevention fuses.

If for any reason your magnets lock on the fuse would blow before the heat from the magnets do damage to your playfield.

TAF looks just fine as it is, no mods needed for this beauty.

i ordered the cabinet lighting mod the other day, it arrived like lightning, packed in bubblewrap and with clear colour instructions. i just fitted it, which took a total of 10 minutes. Andy even gave me 10% off for being a member of this forum. i dunno about you, but i think it looks wicked cool, and am even thinking of buying some more for my other pins. Costs less than an evening in the pub!

thanks Andy!

I saw Andys TZ decals installed the other day. They look AMAZING! Great work mate, shame you got halted by the big dogs on that one.

Gaz Shiells' date=' post: 1694351 said:
shame you got halted by the big dogs on that one.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog, unfortunately they were a bigger dog with a lot more fight, left me licking my wounds like wimpering puppy
biggrin-1.png

cooldan' date=' post: 1694347 said:
Costs less than an evening in the pub![

Depends who you go drinking with
smile-1.png
, these look way more effective if you have a light coloured carpet, noticed that Cointaker threw a white sheet underneath theirs during the photo shoot .

so today i installed the Frankie up/down bank green light mod, it makes it more obvious to spot when that target bank has snuck down and the Frankie ramp is open - check it out. again, super easy to fit, and a nice piece of work for a decent price, well recommended. My only wish is that the light could *start* when Frank is open, rather than disappear when he is open, but that's my problem, not anything that a mod could fix.

just to say that if anyone is debating whether or not to use Andy for mods then go for it!

i ordered a few bits for my IJ last week.

they were delivered pronto and very well packed also. top quality work at great prices in my opinion!

top work Andy!

thank you!

biggrin-1.png

So who first started these mods then? I've been looking at some and they Iz awesome :). Great selection of them too :)

The only mod that I would have on any TAF would be the magnet burn prevention fuses.

If for any reason your magnets lock on the fuse would blow before the heat from the magnets do damage to your playfield.

TAF looks just fine as it is, no mods needed for this beauty.

From what I've heard the fuse mod sounds like an excellent idea on TAF replicas, however, I've seen the bookcase decals and I have to say their quite a nice addition that enhances that particular area.

From what I've heard the fuse mod sounds like an excellent idea on TAF replicas, however, I've seen the bookcase decals and I have to say their quite a nice addition that enhances that particular area.

Agree, When that was posted The bookcase decal than Judge Dreads does was not on the market. I have since bought one as its the best I have seen and will be installed on my game once the rebuild is finished.

I saw Andys TZ decals installed the other day. They look AMAZING! Great work mate, shame you got halted by the big dogs on that one.

Gaz, any chance you could go into more detail? Got my first cab, a TZ, turning up by the end of the week...well nervous lol!!!

Gaz, any chance you could go into more detail? Got my first cab, a TZ, turning up by the end of the week...well nervous lol!!!

Andy produced some decals that cover the inside of the cabinet, continuing the artwork from the playfield seamlessly. Very high quality, if you hadn't seen a TZ without them fitted, you'd think they were stock!!
however the company who own the rights to the licence got wind and threatened to sue him if he didn't cease selling them. Why don't you PM Judge Dreads and see where the land lies;-)

Ahhh, thanks Gaz...I remember seeing a TZ recently with these on and it looked pretty amazing...wasn't sure if i was seeing things when i first glimpsed it lol!!

Recieved and installed translite mod and blue under cabinet lighting for my WPT today. Very easy to install and look fantastic, thanks Andy!

Back
Top Bottom