What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Mania - New Pinparts Store and 10% discount in August - EXTENDED THROUGH SEPTEMBER

Had a little look last night, caught me off guard - looks really good Andy 👍🏻 The separate Gottlieb section is a nice touch too

James

Reactions: JMP
Great. The new look site is back up. I still need to do some work to get everything back into the right place, but the majority of lines are now active. If you need a ring kit, you'll need to drop me a line and request it be added as there are hundreds of variations that I won't be re-loading unless requested.

Lots of restocks today, and 10% discount running til end of August. Option to pick up at Daventry over the weekend. I will be there a bit of Friday, Saturday from 1pm til end of day session and Sunday all day.

Where are you at pinfest ? Ive looked but can’t find your stall
Here's Andy's post from another thread on this topic yesterday:

"Hi Dean
Mel from one stop pinball is there with a range of parts and consumables.
Retro pinball are there with consumables and some mods.
I’m not sure if either are carrying ranges of nuts and bolts but both had bulbs

I represent www.Pinparts.Co.uk but I don’t have a stand at Pinfest. However if you make any purchases through the store you can used the 10% discount code pinfest2023 and pick up from me at the show. I am there from 1pm Saturday md all day Sunday. I am based nearby and orders placed one day can be picked up the next."

If you need to find Andy on site, I'd just look around for a broken-down machine with the playfield up and he'll likely be inside it repairing it :)

I’ll be back tomorrow, all day. I’ll be wearing black t with Pinparts.Co.uk printed on it.

Any of the guys in blue crew shirts should be able to point you in my direction too.

Should anyone be reading this , any orders through the website received by 9.30 Sunday morning can be picked up at the show.

I have just updated the pinball repair pages on the new website. I've taken out some engineers that are not currently active, and added one or two additions. If you offer repair services, and want to be added let me know. For those of you already listed, please check that the details are correct. Let me know if you want me to make any changes.

It would also be nice if you can send me a picture to put next to your details. It could be your logo, your mugshot, or anything else you'd like. At the moment most photos are stock images.

10% discount continues until 2nd October. I shall be closed last week of September but orders will still be accepted, and discount can be used. Items will ship in October for orders after the 23rd September.

After weeks of phone calls and chats to website support, the new website Customer Order History is now working. You can now log on and view past orders and order progress.
10% discount still running to the 2nd October. Reminder I am off last week of September so orders placed after the 22nd will not ship until the 2nd October.

Last time I'll mention it. I'm off after end of trade tomorrow. Orders placed after 3pm tomorrow will not ship until the 3rd October. The 10% discount runs until the 2nd October. Coupon code is UKpinball23

Back
Top Bottom