What's new

Pinball Machines in Movies and on the TV ...

I saw a Ray Ban advert on YouTube the other week; there was a girl looking all trendy wearing her sunglasses whilst playing TOM.

I tried to find the advert to post on here but gave up as it was too darn difficult to find again.

I was tier 3 induced channel hopping and caught a Kings and Queens in a episode involving a wedding on As Time Goes By which is (obviously) a program I would never choose to watch. I didnt watch long enough to see if Dame Judy gave it a flip!

Probably been mentioned before but watched Stir Crazy again the other day and there are two pins in a bar scene near the start . Not only that but well researched as one is being worked on with play field up!

Anyone watched 'Nobody' yet? Awesome violent film. There's a pinball machine in there you don't get a good look at but it seems to have been re-themed into 'Revenge of the wolf'. Anyone recognise what little you can see of the playfield? The pop bumper separated from the others probably gives it away..

IMG_20210502_181436.jpgIMG_20210502_181358.jpg

I know Walking Dead has been done before but there is another pinball featured in the show. Anybody know what it is ?
A clue is it is one that I have owned.

Revisting old episodes of Silent Witness brings up an episode with a youth club with FOUR pins. Lucky bleeders. Notice that in the first scene CFTBL is a bit wobbly and in the second scene , despite being a teenage killer , Joe Absolom's character correctly advises Dr Ryan than Riverboard Gambler is crap.

silent witness series 2 episode Friends Like These Part 2

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episo...s-friends-like-these-part-2?seriesId=p02zhtp5

at 7.58

and again at 20.20

Reactions: PAX
Just watching carry on glamping with Johnny Vegas. He has a pin in his kitchen. The brief glance looked a bit data east Star Wars.
Will have to invite him round to play some pinball

Just watching carry on glamping with Johnny Vegas. He has a pin in his kitchen. The brief glance looked a bit data east Star Wars.
Will have to invite him round to play some pinball
Would certainly give your outside bar a good battering.

Violent Night. Is this a real pin

Attachments

• PXL_20230217_151439345.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230217_151439345.MP.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Kevin,

From your post, I'd say Williams Stellar Wars, with metal flipper return plates and double return lanes. But the one above shows a Bally cabinet, and normal width at that. Maybe 'Revenge of..' is a handy bogus artwork package.

In Tucks' post, the backglass has the displays in Williams standard layout, despite now being in a Bally cabinet.

Last edited:
I think Getaway..

by 'with chimes', I take it the usual audio alteration has been made. I saw an Argentine film once, in a café scene a Williams Flash was being played in the background. In that case, the audio was right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom