What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Pinball in Ireland (ROI)

Obecny

Registered
Looking for a pinball machine to buy in Ireland,
Want to start a new project, could be working or not but in good visual condition, even empty cab will make me happy.
Is anyone selling something at the moment?
Thanks

Welcome to the forum, there are a few Irish pinheads on here..

I have a few machines. I have a load of projects in various stages of restore/repair.
Anything in my list below take your fancy (not all for sale)

Also there is an irish pinball league meet this Saturday in Naas if you want to take part. Its only really an excuse to play some pinball and chat with like minded people. Email irish.pinball.league@gmail.com if you want to included in the league email updates.

Cheers
Ian

What price range are you looking at?
At the end of the week ill have Monster Bash for sale. All electronics just overhauled and checked in a repair shop, visually is in normal used condition, normal wear and tear, cabinet has usual damage around legs etc.
Im located in Dublin.

Last edited:
What price range are you looking at?
At the end of the week ill have Monster Bash for sale. All electronics just overhauled and checked in a repair shop, visually is in normal used condition, normal wear and tear, cabinet has usual damage around legs etc.
Im located in Dublin.
Looking for something cheap but in good visual / cosmetic condition, want to make it as a base for a visual pinball table so it could be a big waste to use a working table, what price you have in mind?
if only worth it I'll hope to be able to collect it from Dublin
thanks

Welcome to the forum, there are a few Irish pinheads on here..

I have a few machines. I have a load of projects in various stages of restore/repair.
Anything in my list below take your fancy (not all for sale)

Also there is an irish pinball league meet this Saturday in Naas if you want to take part. Its only really an excuse to play some pinball and chat with like minded people. Email irish.pinball.league@gmail.com if you want to included in the league email updates.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks for nice words, as I said above looking for something nice to start a project for a visual pinball so looking for something cheap in a good visual condition, not necessarily in a working order.
thank you

please dont sacrifice a complete pin to build a vispin.
They are few and far between in Ireland to start with.
Fair enough if you find a cabinet only but anything repairable would be going backwards!!!!

Surely it would be easier to actually make a pinball cab from scratch with some wood sheets from b & q ? They will even cut the wood for you ! It would cost a lot less as well. Then buy four legs, side rails, coin door, etc yourself.

I have a sega Star Wars trilogy. That I will be trying to sell shortly. It all works and in a players condition. Not sure on the price.
But like the others have said you should just make it your self if your just looking for a body.
Videos on line in how to make them.

I have a few but not selling at the moment. Keep your eyes out though, something will pop up.

A pin from the UK only costs 100-150 to get delivered on a pallet in my experience. Just keep that in mind

I have a Black pyramid machine project that could be used if @Cryptkeeper doesn't want it (he expressed interest in it before) It wouldnt be very expensive, especially if you dont want the boards. If you dont want the playfield either it could be even cheaper. Cabinet is in decent enough condition but could do with a touch up here and there probably, its in storage but could get it out for some pictures over the next week or so if interested. Im in Belfast but could probably get it shipped down

Back
Top Bottom