What's new

pinball in gatlinburg tennessee

Is that the arcade with a tower or windmill above? If it was it only had a WOZ and one other when I was there a few years ago. What's it like there now following the forest fire, as believe a lot of the town got damaged ? On about going back in the near future.

Forgot to add there is a Pinball Mueseum over the mountain in Asheville if your heading back towards Charlotte

Is that the arcade with a tower or windmill above? If it was it only had a WOZ and one other when I was there a few years ago. What's it like there now following the forest fire, as believe a lot of the town got damaged ? On about going back in the near future.
yes it has a tower above it you can go up called the space needle,there are small areas you can still see the fire damage,but most of it is back to normal(It's a 2nd time visit for us,we last came with the kids about 10 years ago,only pins I remember seeing back then was a space station with dodgy displays and a switched off adams).there is a pinball museum in roanoke as well,but sadly it was closed when we visited,I drove from washington on I-81 so didn't come through ashville,and we are heading to Chattanooga tomorrow,so no time for that now sadly

Back
Top Bottom