What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball in central Glasgow

Chris

Registered
Stopping in the centre of Glasgow, any decent games on location here does anyone know please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid rock cafe right at the station had a KISS in it the last time in,there is also a place called super bario which always had a couple of pins and arcades.

Thanks everyone that replied, will search out megabytes cafe on Howard Street this morning I think whilst my wife and daughter shop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are pins in Solid Rock Cafe, Reardons Pool Hall (opposite solid rock, beside Central station), Megabytes Cafe, Super Bario (Trongate), HMV (Argyle Street), Geekaboo (near GOMA), Love Music (next to Queen Street Station) and Variety Bar (Sauchiehall St) at the moment.

I'm there in a few weeks so @Chris where was good? Anywhere to avoid? Nothing worse than heading to a bar to discover a neglected broken pin in the corner....

I was through a few weeks back, if you're drinking then super bario is worth it. They had The Simpsons Pinball Party and Baywatch, both played fine apart from the plunger on Simpsons, it was a little sticky but actually made it easy to get the skill shot each time... I spoke to the guy behind the bar and he said they had Avatar away getting repaired.

I popped round to Megabytes cafe too, they had a few though South Park was so flat balls got stuck, I even left a credit on it. They had a few pins but I wasn't such a huge fan of the place, I don't really know why. They're only a few minutes walk apart though.

I'm there in a few weeks so @Chris where was good? Anywhere to avoid? Nothing worse than heading to a bar to discover a neglected broken pin in the corner....

I only ended up making it to megabytes cafe, was ok but not great. Got me my pinball fix for an hour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In Glasgow for the night and stumbled across this place

Was super excited but ended up leaving after an hour when ran out of replays 🤣

Alien snoozefest never been so disappointed with a machine, from memory I thought it was fun but seems Pinball Brothers sucked the fun right out of it

Flippers were weak and it’s newly sited

Star Wars is just a turd 💩

Baywatch had issues losing ball middle game, shark fin flipper stuck up and weak flippers

Demo Man was off

If they had a better line up this place would be ace

Attachments

• IMG_3512.jpeg
    IMG_3512.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom