What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball FX - New Pricing Structure

I have all the fx3 tables on my cabinet, and do enjoy playing them, although vpx is far superior.
But I will not be buying them again on pinball fx, the pricing ( ticket system ) stinks!
No cabinet support at launch, and from what I’ve seen of the new tables, using unreal engine, there is very little improvement over fx3.
I’m done with zen, as are most customers , from what I’m reading online.
Oh, and it’s epic for a year, then back to steam, so steam users have to wait a full year, or re buy yet again.
Zen are going to loose a lot of customers, from this fiasco

Ouch looks like zen had to jump on the cost of living rise bandwagon as well lol, I got a few on my xBox one but wont buy any more!

someone on a Facebook group done some sums, to buy all the tables again via the ticket system, is £330 at launch, or £400 a week later
a lot of money for digital pinball, especially when you can use vpx for free, or just keep fx3

they have aspirations for a cross-buy cross-platform approach so I'm going to wait a bit and see what things look like later in the year before buying anything as I'd also want it on Steam rather than on Epic. The ticket approach makes more sense if they are successful in implementing that as it unlocks tables on Zens end rather than the individual storefronts. For now there are 2 free tables per day (with only the standard 3 ball game) to try. Attack from Mars is one of todays, and I must say that is a leap forward from FX3. ET was one of yesterdays and that didn't seem to have the same leap, but I only managed to have a couple of games on that.

Back
Top Bottom