What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Decals (Lack of!)

Ah OK.
Those pesky Brits exc IoM and NI canceling orders using the far distance selling rules.
We should align to the rest of the world and commit to buy/ no refunds I guess.

I was happy with my decals and my LW3 looks great.
Toying with a T2 set next.

No I mean the disclaimer message that pops up is stop cancelled orders when products are made on-demand.

Why they stopped UK orders I don't know, can only speculate but according to other posts above they now accept UK orders?

Do we have anybody from Retro on here?
Is it it normal to be waiting a month and no reply from email.
Many Thanks
Stuff can take a while to arrive from them In my experience about 6 weeks from ordering.

If you like the alternate artwork then you'll just have to wait. If you want original licensed work I'd recommend Mr. Pinball. Material is great but more expensive than most.

Who else does them apart from Retro as I have asked for a refund now.
He said they was sent 2 weeks ago and should of been delivered in 48hours.
But they use Parcel2Go who have now lost 3 of my parcels, they have not even updated the tracking with any info, so I expect Parcel2Go has lost them.
I was after the transite, side blades and speaker grill artwork for Sopranos.
Many Thanks

Who else does them apart from Retro as I have asked for a refund now.
He said they was sent 2 weeks ago and should of been delivered in 48hours.
But they use Parcel2Go who have now lost 3 of my parcels, they have not even updated the tracking with any info, so I expect Parcel2Go has lost them.
I was after the transite, side blades and speaker grill artwork for Sopranos.
Many Thanks
I too have been waiting patiently for a pair of Star Wars Episode One which were ordered on June 7th. Excuse this time for yet another very slow response was problems with their cutting equipment which was allegedly being sorted just over two weeks ago. Was told the order was ready to go two weeks on Monday. Parcel2go say they have the delivery booked and will let me know when they receive the order. No update from them howver in nearly a fortnight. I have had one single response from a Gearge Allen who apologised for the delay. That was three weeks back. Desite further emails i have had zero response. I have also asked for a refund. One thing is for sure i will never use them again.

I too have been waiting patiently for a pair of Star Wars Episode One which were ordered on June 7th. Excuse this time for yet another very slow response was problems with their cutting equipment which was allegedly being sorted just over two weeks ago. Was told the order was ready to go two weeks on Monday. Parcel2go say they have the delivery booked and will let me know when they receive the order. No update from them howver in nearly a fortnight. I have had one single response from a Gearge Allen who apologised for the delay. That was three weeks back. Desite further emails i have had zero response. I have also asked for a refund. One thing is for sure i will never use them again.
Same problem, I have also had one reply which took some time to get.
This is why I just want a refund now as nothing worse that not getting a reply.
Not a good service, I have no idea if mine have been sent or not.
The lable was created, but no tracking info.
My order was placed on the 20th June.

Same problem, I have also had one reply which took some time to get.
This is why I just want a refund now as nothing worse that not getting a reply.
Not a good service, I have no idea if mine have been sent or not.
The lable was created, but no tracking info.
My order was placed on the 20th June.
Well, well ,well.......i have just been refunded my money this afternoon. What a waste of time they have been Robert. Hope you get yours refunded too.

Parcel2Go is a 3rd party delivery middleman. They dont deliver - the sender uses them to book services through...

If you look up the tracking number on https://parcelsapp.com/ - this will usually say who the 3rd pary carrier is on the right....
Then track using the carrier themselves.... much more reliable/accurate

Parcel2Go is a 3rd party delivery middleman. They dont deliver - the sender uses them to book services through...

If you look up the tracking number on https://parcelsapp.com/ - this will usually say who the 3rd pary carrier is on the right....
Then track using the carrier themselves.... much more reliable/accurate

This is the tracking he sent me and it has displayed the same thing for 2 weeks.

He has just refunded me, so will see if I can find somebody else.

This is the tracking he sent me and it has displayed the same thing for 2 weeks.

He has just refunded me, so will see if I can find somebody else.
Yeh, that doesnt look like it's ever been received by the carrier - only that they have created a "waybill" for it ... (Order with the carrier in question - in this case Evri).

Well, well ,well.......i have just been refunded my money this afternoon. What a waste of time they have been Robert. Hope you get yours refunded too.
I got the refund same time as you, what a ****e service, booking the shipping lable and I expect not sending anything but telling me he did.

Interesting....

I wonder if this goes back to them not wanting to take UK orders?

Thing is they have always taken orders in my experience just incredibly slow to send and the communication is virtually non existent. I had Batman sideblades, X-Files and Judge Dredd last year off them and i have a Robocop machine sitting here with new cabinet backbox decals supplied last Christmas time. I had also used them plenty of times before but enough is enough i am finished with hassles.It`s simply not needed.

Thing is they have always taken orders in my experience just incredibly slow to send and the communication is virtually non existent. I had Batman sideblades, X-Files and Judge Dredd last year off them and i have a Robocop machine sitting here with new cabinet backbox decals supplied last Christmas time. I had also used them plenty of times before but enough is enough i am finished with hassles.It`s simply not needed.

So the issue is it just takes a while, but otherwise you've had lots of orders with them and presumably been happy with the product?

Recently it is WAY more than a while. There is no excuse for the dreadful lack of communication either. Product has always been fine but where is the point if you are left wondering if you are actually ever going to receive it ?

Was just looking at something from RR but can’t see UK as a shipping option and don’t think i will bother anyway after reading this thread!

Back
Top Bottom