What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Classics T-Shirt

Arv

Registered
Alias
Would there be any interest in a t-shirt like this:

It's not a final version just something i knocked up a while ago, but given the uncertainty with the covid situation i didn't want to commit 100%

Depending on the amount i think £12 -£15 per garment is achievable.

1629299836294.png

Yes Shaun - I always like to buy a t shirt or a reminder of an event or gig I have been to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a fan of square pictures on the front of a t shirt (can’t explain it, it just is) could it be printed on the back of a shirt rather than the front ?

I always strived to have authentic clothing that no one else had. This was a way for me to manifest my personality. Back in high school, I wanted shoes, pants, jackets that no one else had. Now, as an adult, I have no time to worry about such trivialities. However, I still keep one of my childhood habits – collecting t-shirts that no one else has. I make designs and logos using PS and AI. Then I send them to a company that produces high-quality clothing, usually matohash.com, and they print my designs on their clothing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom