What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Artworks Restored, Reproductions, Graphical Mods and Customizations

IMPORTANT: The current configuration of the forum causes the images to be poor in quality. To see my screenshots and my photographs in high definition, use my links hosted on my own hosting!!!
"Williams Pinball System 11 Left Apron - Set 2" (WILLIAMS) artwork files scanned and restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Williams-Pinball-System-11-Left-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

These "Williams Pinball - System 11 Aprons - Set 2" work for the following pinballs: Bad Cats, Banzai Run, Cyclone, F-14, Jokerz, Police Force and Taxi.

IMPORTANT: The current configuration of the forum causes the images to be poor in quality. To see my screenshots and my photographs in high definition, use my links hosted on my own hosting!!!
Original "STARGATE PINBALL SPEAKER PANEL" (GOTTLIEB) artwork in Zona Arcade for to scan and for to restore by Mikonos (photo 1).
Stargate-Pinball-Speaker-Panel-Original1b.jpg

Original "STARGATE PINBALL SPEAKER PANEL" (GOTTLIEB) artwork in Zona Arcade for to scan and for to restore by Mikonos (photo 2).
Stargate-Pinball-Speaker-Panel-Original2b.jpg

IMPORTANT:
This restored reproduction of the original is to be printed on transparent vinyl and using white ink. The white ink acts as an "opaque agent" for the use of colored inks on it.

This is a very faithful way of reproduction, which comes as close as possible to the original silkscreened print and has the advantage of avoiding the "color match" process for the blue color, which can be different for each user. In return of that, the use of White ink makes printing more expensive than conventional printing.

"White Water Right Apron" (WILLIAMS) artwork file restored by Mikonos for Zona Arcade's Site.
White-Water-Pinball-Right-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom