What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Arcade Season 4!!

Checking Wikipedia for the release date of SST (it's due next month!) I noticed it said that there is a 'Ghostbusters themed pinball machine based on Haunted House' standalone game from FarSight, available on IOS and Android.

I can't find this in the App Store though....has anyone come across it?

Think @kevlar might have some info about Ghostbusters, unless it's top secret :suspect:
Not a secret anymore, been out a while but strangely I can't find it in the AppStore either. Don't sweat it though, it's rubish.

Edit....seems it was taken down due to a problem with the token system or something. Like I said its crap anyway.

Last edited:
I've got it on my Android and I'm sure I got it from Play Store but I can't find it there now.

I have to agree I don't like it much either - tried it a couple of times then just left it alone, but I don't really like pinball on my android anyway.

I'm only just getting into this, it's a lot cheaper than buying the real thing :D

I've been playing on my Ipad, but the kids are usually hogging it.
What do others play on?
Thought about putting it on a laptop - you need Steam or something?? Anyone know if you can transfer purchases from Ipad to PC?

How do I find your scores Kev? I only have a few games so might start again on PC if I can't transfer them.

Recently came out on Xbox one so I've been playing/buying there after trying to decide between that and iPad.

no sign of season 4 on xbox though

At first I was a bit disappointed they weren't transferable then after thinking I wouldn't expect cross platform of other games. Ahh Pretty addictive...

Back
Top Bottom