What's new

Sold pin2dmd evolution

paid for mine that day...must be that your in the luck of the Irish land! lol....what machine is it?
BSD but still waiting on the clear speaker panel to arrive so can't install it yet 🤣 no customs to hold it up either I guess

pin2dmd evolution 128x32 the last edition - have several pieces

are tested and activated!
-with sd card
-latest soft pre-installed

power connection (with matching plug) for b/w or sam/whitestar/sega/data east - is already included!
- after ordering, tell / write me what system you need
price: 186 /each plus 16 shipping

shippment per dhl from germany (with the shipping number)
do you have any of these left, looking for Indiana Jones pinball adventure, williams?

update...mine is STILL leaving Germany. since the 7th, no updates where it is. i also ordered about 400 2xsmd leds flashers etc from various Ali express vendors 4 days later after this dmd, they got here first. starting to get a little twitchy now. sadly just found out the shipping cost only covers up to 50 euros. just Ireland and Scotland have there's so far?

hi guys!
I noticed that the dhl option as a "small package" with little insurance (broadcast from Germany) is s..t
regular dhl parcel (which I sent from Poland in parallel) it was delivered quickly and without any custom fees
the cost of the label was also lower. this includes insurance for 500 euros

the next ones (new sort) will be shipped from the warehouse in poland as a regular package..
important: I cannot guarantee that they will be exempt from customs duty in ALL CASES

I have no influence on it (custom fees). However, I can mark it as a gift.I mean the value at only 50 euros

help! hi, just got it at last today! so i copy the 2x files onto sd card. turn pinball on, but stays on the pin2dmd. what am i doing wrong, ive looked on youtube etc for installs etc...all my connections are correct. help please

Not sure mine worked out of the box is display cable the correct way around? Try it the other way

no customs paid. looks really great, had my tz huo, for about 20 years, leds and now this pin2dmd has reignited my love for tz. any one know how i can get af gold files? can it be done on the one i just got?

no guys, i have a af gold, i wanted to get the pin2dmd files. but i just got it from vpuniverse for £18 donation....bargain for all the hard work into it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom