msgalaga

Site Supporter
Alias
galaga
pin2dmd evolution 128x32 the last edition - have several pieces

are tested and activated!
-with sd card
-latest soft pre-installed

power connection (with matching plug) for b/w or sam/whitestar/sega/data east - is already included!
- after ordering, tell / write me what system you need
price: 186 /each plus 16 shipping

shippment per dhl from germany (with the shipping number)

Attachments

• 20220929_165626.jpg
    20220929_165626.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 20220929_165638.jpg
    20220929_165638.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 51
pin2dmd evolution 128x32 the last edition - have several pieces

are tested and activated!
-with sd card
-latest soft pre-installed

power connection (with matching plug) for b/w or sam/whitestar/sega/data east - is already included!
- after ordering, tell / write me what system you need
price: 186 /each plus 16 shipping

shippment per dhl from germany (with the shipping number)
16 shipping from Germany?

Plus you will need to get colour files for your game, these cost £10-£25 from the authors.
A few games have free files (not many).
but this is a good deal...£202 with file and delivered.......why the 10-25 still great deal surely. less than half price

but this is a good deal...£202 with file and delivered.......why the 10-25 still great deal surely. less than half price
This is a PIN2DMD not a COLORDMD. It will not be coloured for your TZ. Colour files are available for TZ but these have been painstakingly produced by certain people. You would have to contact those people (or person) to obtain the files and make a donation to obtain them - hence the £10 to £25 mentioned. Once you obtain the files you have to load them onto the SD card and insert into the PIN2DMD.
Hence why the price is around half that of a COLORDMD. Colour files for COLORDMD'S are free for all games supported and look very professional.
Hope I'm not telling you what you already know! Just trying to help :thumbs: .

This is a PIN2DMD not a COLORDMD. It will not be coloured for your TZ. Colour files are available for TZ but these have been painstakingly produced by certain people. You would have to contact those people (or person) to obtain the files and make a donation to obtain them - hence the £10 to £25 mentioned. Once you obtain the files you have to load them onto the SD card and insert into the PIN2DMD.
Hence why the price is around half that of a COLORDMD. Colour files for COLORDMD'S are free for all games supported and look very professional.
Hope I'm not telling you what you already know! Just trying to help :thumbs: .
thanks....but im told this is comes with files etc ....ie plug n play. looked on youtube seems ok.....stay tuned...paid...should be here a few days

I've got a few of these and I love them. In most cases I think the colour files are better than the ones Colordmd have.
Had to buy them separately, just a quick donation to the author for their hard work👍

Hey Sharps,
let me know how you get on with the colour files for your TZ as i would be very interested in getting the files for mine ;-)
Or if someone has a link to the author of the TZ file so i can contact directly would be much appreciated
Thanks
Stef

@msgalaga
You may want to edit the thread and make a site donation for the ones you sold.

@sharps
I doubt these will come with TZ colour files. It comes activated. Not the same thing.

TZ is also a work in progress - so it is not finished yet. It only works with eprom 9.4H rom. But it is actually free to download, which is unusual.

has any of the 6 other buyers had a reply back from seller? i paid for one and past couple of days not had any replies from my messages. very quite...and also asked for tracking number, still no response:oops:

Yes I've had a reply and been sent the files for sdcard 👍 also he only listed on Thursday and its the weekend now so I'd imagine it will take him a bit to ship them out like.

Last edited:
ok, phew, checked email, yes he sent files and tracking number, although tracking number not recognised yet. as for the files, are these not the same as you can download from vp universe free, but can donate in way of thanks?

No the vp files are different than the ones required for a real pin, the real pin ones are normally sent to you by the author once you've made them a small donation.

hi, anyone got theirs yet? fair play to galaga, he posted next day, got tracking, in Germany still. Royal mail is crap for tracking.

Monday was a national holiday in Germany, so won't have moved until yesterday so won't be here yet..

mines ...still leaving Germany for days ! anyone else got any further ? maybe us magnificent 7 should do a sweep stake on the fastest?😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom