What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pin-sitting

Wiredworm

Registered
Hi there,

I've not been around a whole lot lately as work and things at home have been manic.

We are just about to take the leap and move to a new house which means I need to put a fair bit of stuff into storage.

Rather than having Rocky & Bullwinkle sat in a cold storage unit I thought i'd ask here first to see if anyone has space to do a little pinsitting for me? I'm quite happy to have it set up or tombstoned; it would just be nice to know it's somewhere safe.

In terms of the state of the machine; it's almost playable. The VUK still needs some adjustment and the leaf switches also need a little finessing, but other than that it's pretty much there. I've been meaning to get these jobs done over the last few months but stuff has just been crazy busy.

I'm based up in Lincolnshire but happy to transport the pin a reasonable distance. Ideally i'd like to keep it within an hour or so of home though if at all possible.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Cheers

Pete

Bump. Anyone?

No huge rush but i'm hoping to get it stripped and wrapped up in the next few days. Much fun trying to get it back downstairs.

Back
Top Bottom