What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pin room layout … just a bit of fun

Silverpaolo

Site Supporter
So I’m redoing one of my pin rooms and doing 7 pins in a line up. Question is in what order would you put them?… I’m a bit ocd so want them to look right without having to constantly rearranging them …. Just a bit of light hearted fun this no prizes I’m afraid 😱

The line up is this

Ccr
Afm
Ehoh
Bond
Scooby
Jp premium
Gz

Tempted to put sterns together but might look ok a bit hotch botch ! Each one will have toppers

Thanks in advance Paul

So I’m redoing one of my pin rooms and doing 7 pins in a line up. Question is in what order would you put them?… I’m a bit ocd so want them to look right without having to constantly rearranging them …. Just a bit of light hearted fun this no prizes I’m afraid 😱

The line up is this

Ccr
Afm
Ehoh
Bond
Scooby
Jp premium
Gz

Tempted to put sterns together but might look ok a bit hotch botch ! Each one will have toppers

Thanks in advance Paul
AFM at the furthest point of the line up when you walk in the room, that way you'll increase your daily step count.

I find a lineup of modern Stern pins start to look to clinical and I try breaking them up now to make them look more interesting.
I currently have 10 pins in the house and my max lineup is 5 in a row but I always put something in the middle between the sterns now.

ATM this is TBL on its honeymoon, previously it was Scooby and before that TNA but you get the idea.
Regardless of how you line them up they will look boss! But like they say a change is as good as a rest so whether you like it or not they will always be evolving and changing mine do. 😉

If I didn’t want the sterns together I’d probably go for symmetry and have 2 sterns either end, scooby in the middle with cc and afm flanking scooby. Or cc and afm at the ends then 2 sterns either side and scooby still in the middle.

That or whichever is your favourite art put in the spot your eyes are drawn to as you open the door and least favourite furthest from the door

If I didn’t want the sterns together I’d probably go for symmetry and have 2 sterns either end, scooby in the middle with cc and afm flanking scooby. Or cc and afm at the ends then 2 sterns either side and scooby still in the middle.

That or whichever is your favourite art put in the spot your eyes are drawn to as you open the door and least favourite furthest from the door
Not a bad shout cheers

Reactions: Jib
I keep intending to one day have my main pinroom show how pins evolved over the years.
It would be a great history lesson to non-pinheads who I often bore with my collection.

ATM it would be something like this

Fathom
BK2k
Creech
Metallica
Godzilla

Problem is many come and go too quick and 2 of the above will defo be for the chop. 😂

I keep intending to one day have my main pinroom show how pins evolved over the years.
It would be a great history lesson to non-pinheads who I often bore with my collection.

ATM it would be something like this

Fathom
BK2k
Creech
Metallica
Godzilla

Problem is many come and go too quick and 2 of the above will defo be for the chop. 😂
Now that's an awesome lineup.

If possible, get the pins with favourite look, art on the outers.
My PF when I get it will be either on its own or on the end of the line where there’s a gap.

If possible, get the pins with favourite look, art on the outers.
My PF when I get it will be either on its own or on the end of the line where there’s a gap.
Good call I do this if a pin has mirrored art left and right I normally put against the wall and any that have alternative like GZ and Scooby in the middle

Back
Top Bottom