What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Pin related electronic spares

Johnnyo

Not such a well known member.
Pinball electronic spares see list mostly ICs and transistors mainly used on Bally Williams Data East machines of that era £25 plus postage.......any one interested

View attachment 224473
20230708_120120.jpg
20230708_120114.jpg
20230708_120116.jpg
20230708_114837.jpg

Attachments

• 20230708_120120.jpg
    20230708_120120.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 14
So, what is the etiquette here?
I replied with a private message to the advert discussing methods of payment, I then signalled immediately after, that I had sent a PM in the thread. I was the first to do so and presumed I was being considered.
So how come I had no reply to my message? Am I missing something? Why the silent treatment!!

So, what is the etiquette here?
I replied with a private message to the advert discussing methods of payment, I then signalled immediately after, that I had sent a PM in the thread. I was the first to do so and presumed I was being considered.
So how come I had no reply to my message? Am I missing something? Why the silent treatment!!
Hi Phil I replied to your message and said the items has already been sold. Big Ian was the first post I saw .
if I missed yours or you missed mine then I apologise. But all I can assume your posts didn't come through to me as quick as others

Hi John,
Thanks for the reply.
Must be some glitch my end then, as I received no replies from you to any of my messages!
All the best,
Phil.

Back
Top Bottom