What's new

Pin/chill out room build

Chippy here in the morning to fit door and some outside panel work, after I have painted it he is putting the flooring down (my knees are dodgy) then skirting/architrave which will be later in the week. I’ve got to put the sockets in and break into a 100amp armoured cable high up in the garage that feeds an outbuilding and split it, that will be fun.
Order a/c and tv, fit. Get machines in and get hammered.
Then apparently I have loads of gardening work to do😩

Chippy here in the morning to fit door and some outside panel work, after I have painted it he is putting the flooring down (my knees are dodgy) then skirting/architrave which will be later in the week. I’ve got to put the sockets in and break into a 100amp armoured cable high up in the garage that feeds an outbuilding and split it, that will be fun.
Order a/c and tv, fit. Get machines in and get hammered.
Then apparently I have loads of gardening work to do😩

breaking into that cable will be hell - how are you going to do that!?

breaking into that cable will be hell - how are you going to do that!?
Hacksaw and probably a lot of swearing, terminate in some connection blocks that I’ve got laying about. I fitted that 100amp cable about 18 years ago and that was a pita.

Good work I’ve spent a while sorting my man cave

The worst thing about it it only holds one pin 😂🙈

My home pin room construction starts next week and should house 8/10 which are in the office.

It’ll be good to have them at home finally. I still can’t play fully due to my dodgy stroke right arm/hand but I’ll get there.

But first I’m working on my decking bar.. :)

My home pin room construction starts next week and should house 8/10 which are in the office.

It’ll be good to have them at home finally. I still can’t play fully due to my dodgy stroke right arm/hand but I’ll get there.

But first I’m working on my decking bar.. :)
Good luck with that and your recovery, I had Hodgkin Lymphoma a few years ago but on the other side now not literally though🤞
Be good to get all the machines together, just how they belong😍
Yes the bar is very important👍

Good luck with that and your recovery, I had Hodgkin Lymphoma a few years ago but on the other side now not literally though🤞
Be good to get all the machines together, just how they belong😍
Yes the bar is very important👍
Three cheers to recovery and pinball. All I’m missing is response time in my right arm, I don’t have the luxury of a finger as yet!

Three cheers to recovery and pinball. All I’m missing is response time in my right arm, I don’t have the luxury of a finger as yet!
Give it time and it will return, soon hopefully. Yeah pinball takes you to another place🤗

Very happy with my £1 tiles used but great condition, about £7 new!!!
The guy selling is a shop fitter and a nice bloke, made sure the tiles were good.
There are dusty footprints on mine so will look better one vacuumed.

Me too mate, 10 in a row plus one side ways, 25” mame cab, dj booth and seating/table plus 65” tv that I just ordered😍
My True kegerator/draught fridge is now just outside the door so I can get one more in☺

Last edited:
Tapped into the 100a feed yesterday, stripped a few screws😩
Should be all in at the weekend🤞

such a big space! love the floating lights never seen that before. can't wait to see it filled with pins! :)

Best one in fella!! Looking really good. I'm stealing your light idea if you don't mind!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Really good even lighting, you can’t beat them.
I used to work in tv/film lighting and these are brilliant especially for the price. Perfect for pinrooms in the right position.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom