What's new

Expired Perfect Play - Coloured Silicone Competition Quality Rubbers

Expired Due to no activity

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Hi all,

Me again! So to keep this a little tighter, and less of a waffle. I know people have historically tried the polyurethane rubbers and not experienced the same bounce. So Silicone rubbers are the way many people are going and I wanted to put out a UK based supply of these covering all colours. Again, like the Comet investment, there are a huge number of SKU's to invest in. I mean, seriously. What does it mean for everyone though? Easy access to silicone, Perfect Play competition quality rubbers in any colour available for their game. You will be able to choose a kit or choose your own "one offs" to customise. Kits will be made up to popular kit requirements (colour wise) and for upcoming games, like TMNT and AIQ, you could have all green, or yellow, or whatever best suits the game. You can have a kit to put on your new GNR available for when it lands, tasty AF! I am happy on new games to work with first adopters to customise kits. So what is the benefit of these rubbers?

- Colour co-ordination to your game. Complete customisation with literally thousands of options.
- Same bounce and behaviour of standard rubber.
- High lustre finish.
- Long life span, longer than standard rubber.

The rubbers come in 9 colours as shown below:

Black
White
Red
Blue
Green
Orange
Purple
Yellow
Translucent

1604917116845.png

I think to make this work, I need initial interest of around 30 kits. Current mocked up pricing is as follows:

Iron Maiden - £29.99
Addams Family - £34.99

I haven't put the colours, as I am not worried about them, they all cost the same.

Please PM me if you want me to price up a kit for you, I can do it this evening, but as I say, to get this off the ground, probably need a commitment of 30 kits, sorry, 26 - I am down for 4 :p.

Last edited:
Thanks all, appreciate the messages and replies. Don’t be shy, get em whilst they’re... room temperature.

Thank you all so much @Matrixnetuk - @crsedgar - @Colywobbles - @Punk Stig - @replicas - happy to confirm that we have enough orders via this post and messages etc to get this going. So no chance of it not happening :). You guys are helping to put something awesome together and fill my office with an awesome amount of top notch pinball stuff! Thank you!

Last edited:
I'd like to see how that looks once fitted.

I have had people message wanting to make their own kits up too, you can put whatever colours (out of what's available) wherever, making kits up at the moment with colours most used (e.g. BSD/TWD/IMDN = all red) some have some nice twists (WWFRR = Red/White/Blue 'Murica!) can also do no thrills Black/White just the longevity of competition silicone. With these, the world really is completely your lobster (lobster colour isn't available, cooked red or raw black is the closest).

I have had people message wanting to make their own kits up too, you can put whatever colours (out of what's available) wherever, making kits up at the moment with colours most used (e.g. BSD/TWD/IMDN = all red) some have some nice twists (WWFRR = Red/White/Blue 'Murica!) can also do no thrills Black/White just the longevity of competition silicone. With these, the world really is completely your lobster (lobster colour isn't available, cooked red or raw black is the closest).
I always thought the term was “Oyster” but in fact I do prefer Lobster to Oyser but I guess there’s no chance of finding treasure inside a lobster in the form of a Pearl unless said Lobster has ate the Oyster. in which case I guess it’s a win win with the taste of Lobter and a chance of a surprise reward afterwards.

mmmm I’m now confusing myself best get back to my peanut butter on toast.

We are bringing in everything the manufacturer does, at this stage they do not have them - if they launch, we will stock. Sorry I don't have anything more concrete right now.

Ok all,

If you are looking for inspiration, I have orders for all red Spiderman, TWD and BSD, with all blue TZ and all blue XMEN.

I’ll message those who got in contact. I can fulfil red and blue kits now, won’t be getting other colours in until January now.

A223E2B0-70FE-4EDB-9533-438F5F859964.jpeg

Last edited:
I can 100% squeeze that in with stock we have here @PBrookfield - I’ll add to the list - I am making kits up based on a couple of sources. A13 I’ll send for your approval :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom