What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PEDRETTI release FUNHOUSE REMAKE.

My favourite game l don't currently own but with last quite nice one hitting £3500 on eBay are the economics there for a big money remake

Although it's a WPC if you class it as a Sys11 as the style feels it's definitely top of the pile alongside Whirlwind.

There's a ton of similarities with TAF. Feels like a practice run from Lawlor and the design later got developed.

Also super hard if setup right. Keeps you coming back - more than many in the same era

Funhouse is in the list of a machine I would buy if one came up and I was in a position to buy. But I would expect the price of manufacturing this would mean I am not the target audience.

I didn’t think I was the target audience of MMr, AFMr, MBr or CCr but there are reasons the originals demand a high price. So getting to own a “new” one makes some sense, if fixing them isn’t part of your entertainment from the hobby.

I thought the 2.0 kit was horrid after the initial WOW.

I used to just play the original version on the 2.0 boardset. At least then you get a great audio package.

Pedretti make Pinball Brothers games. I hope that these remakes are done with the FAST/Pinsound boards and not Pinball Brothers style technology.

Rumours from the back door was white water or Twilight zone. I said no way Twilight zone but was hoping it would be WH20 with a lcd topper.
Surprised for sure

There was one with a new PF and redecalled cab sitting on FB marketplace for months unsold at £3500.

Can't see many being sold at £6k+

Back
Top Bottom