What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paying The Pinball Resource In the US

smoke signals.

I ended up using western union. It was fine.

Its insane that in this day and age someone only accepts cash!

Neil.

The weird sh1t that happens when you buy a Gottlieb. It is a whole new world.

Pascal, Best of Pinball and Pinball Resource become your supply chain.

But to be fair to Gottlieb - literally everything I have wanted (Short of pf, backglass) is available

Transferwise here. SImple quick and cheap. They hadn't heard of it the first time I did it and thought that an international transfer would cost $40 and take two weeks instead of a couple of quid and next day.

Dollar bills in an envelope worked for me two previous times. But next time I’ll ask an American friend to pay and reimburse them by PayPal.

Andy does have some Gottlieb items and gets all my PBR stuff when needed... don't care if works out more expensive, it's worth it to save the hassle.

Only ever bought one item direct from PBR, the last NOS Robowar playfield they had and it was a right PITA. Bank transfer never went through properly based on the info they gave and ended up using MoneyGram paying cash at the PO. Charges galore..... Nuts.

Payment has been the only thing putting me off using pinball resource, the hassle of the whole ordering process just bothers me. Hes a great guy but his whole website/ordering/payment system needs to be brought into 2018.

Back
Top Bottom