What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Page Not Available Error

Fantazia2

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
Has anyone else had this recently as Ive seen it a few times over the last week, click on a link to a page and it says page not available, go back and click on the link again and it loads without issue.

Has happened on both mobile and desktop, desktop was just a few mins ago clicking on Seikokids Vpin for sale page from the For Sale section.

Has anyone else had this recently as Ive seen it a few times over the last week, click on a link to a page and it says page not available, go back and click on the link again and it loads without issue.

Has happened on both mobile and desktop, desktop was just a few mins ago clicking on Seikokids Vpin for sale page from the For Sale section.
Yes, this regularly occurs on my phone too browser (android)

Yeah, I had one instance of it a week or so ago on PC. Refreshed the screen and it went away. I'd assumed it was a problem with my internet, but maybe not

Generally get it on my phone but I put that down to me leaving the browser window open.

Just had it on my laptop for the first time ever this morning.

Back
Top Bottom