What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P2000 computer and Monitor

Skippy

Registered
I was mooching about and forgot that i still have the old P2000 computer and CRT from my RFM.

This computer was working when i had it swapped out and replaced with a more modern equivalent, i know for a fact that the onboard battery is dead, as the unit reverted back to the default version of the game installed on the prism card. Also the usual thing has happened is that the CPU fan is full of nastyness and makes a lovely whirring noise in its attempt to keep spinning. I also have the WG CRT for it, and again it was working when i took it out. I do not have the leads for the P2000 just the unit, anyone any idea what these are worth? as i really do not think i will be putting the RFM back to being original. Obvs i will put advert up in the correct forum to sell them as i have already had 1 person interested, i can get some pics of the units if there is a genuine interest. I'm guessing as A) these are bloody heavy B) fragile, if they are wanted it would be collection from me, Martin has been here, and FYI i am based West of Brum just off the M5.

values please?
Cheers
Skip

I sold a few bits and bobs from old p2000 computers. But in the end I sent @myPinballs my last two machines as I had zero joy selling them.
Monitor - leave it outside for the scrap men :)

If the computer was fully working it would have value.

I'll take the pc if Neil doesn't, if the prism card is included. Good to have a spare as I'm not going to mod mine.

I’ll add myself into the list. I’ll take any pin2k parts inc monitors etc

pm me

I would say though that @ronnie63 is in greatest need for the computer box currently

Neil, Jim, Paul, thanks for the replies, as @ronnie63 was first in the queue, on the original thread i'm going to have a chat with him on both items.
If falls through i will message you guys.

Appreciate the feedback on them.

Cheers all,
Skip.

Neil, Jim, Paul, thanks for the replies, as @ronnie63 was first in the queue, on the original thread i'm going to have a chat with him on both items.
If falls through i will message you guys.

Appreciate the feedback on them.

Cheers all,
Skips

Just to say a huge thanks to skippy for both selling me these items (rfm computer and monitor) and having the patience to wait on Martin collecting them, happy to report both items in good condition and working order

Thanks Ronnie

Just to say a huge thanks to skippy for both selling me these items (rfm computer and monitor) and having the patience to wait on Martin collecting them, happy to report both items in good condition and working order

Thanks Ronnie
You are welcome! fast payer and great contact with Ronnie.

Back
Top Bottom