What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted P-ROC with WPC-95 Mounting Plate

JustLikeMe

Site Supporter
Bit of a long shot, but I'm after a P-ROC with the WPC-95 mounting plate and Multimorphic are out of stock. Is anyone looking to get rid of one?

I want one as well but it can wait, I regularly check if it's back in stock but nothing.

Their private Slack channel is tumbleweeds as well if you ask there.

1694266524429.png

Last edited:
Their private Slack channel is tumbleweeds as well if you ask there.

View attachment 231183

I emailed them a few weeks back and got a reply saying:

‘We're actually finally planning a new production run after a long battle with supply chain issues for P-ROC parts. It'll still probably be a few months until we have no inventory, but it is happening.’

Want to split shipping when they come back in stock?

I emailed them a few weeks back and got a reply saying:

‘We're actually finally planning a new production run after a long battle with supply chain issues for P-ROC parts. It'll still probably be a few months until we have no inventory, but it is happening.’

Oh I see. I thought we were out of the parts problem, I know it was bad for GFX cards at one point.

Want to split shipping when they come back in stock?

Yes 100%. They are usually much better for shipping costs in comparison to Pinball Life or others.

Yes 100%. They are usually much better for shipping costs in comparison to Pinball Life or others.

Ok, sounds good. I’m happy to put the order in when they come back in stock and cover any import duty etc that the package gets hit with when it lands over here.

I guess once it’s in hand I’ll provide proof of the total cost for transparency so you can reimburse me half of the total landed cost plus half of what it will cost me to send on to you? Alternatively I’m on the border of West Sussex and Hampshire so you’d be welcome to collect if you’d prefer.

If anyone else sees this thread in the meantime and would also like one I’m happy to order more.

Yeah split the shipping costs no problem, fingers crossed though because you won't get import charged on that. Gerry does something on the order that has made mine sneak through twice without those import costs.

I'm in Hampshire at the moment so probably closer than you think anyway easy enough either way.

I've have to shop there again at some point anyway but saying that American Pinball are selling module boards for their games and they are cheaper on there. All P3 though no Procs.

Back
Top Bottom