What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OTish: Barenaked Ladies On Tour

Moonraker

Site Supporter
I've just been entertaining Ed from the band, who just happen to be in playing in Salisbury tonight... :D

The remainder of the tour dates are:
Apr 18 Salisbury, City Hall
Apr 19 Manchester, O2 RITZ
Apr 20 Edinburgh, Queen's HallSold Out
Apr 21 York, Q5 BarbicanSold Out
Apr 23 Birmingham, O2 Institute
Apr 24 Bristol, England Colston Hall
Apr 25 Norwich, England The LCR at UEA
Apr 27 London, The RoundhouseSold Out

I pinged him about coming to flipout on the Camden date but no reply!

Pete

I can certainly see that advertising bare naked ladies will attract greater numbers to events ! Will you need to apply for a different kind of licence from the council to operate that sort of venue though ?? ;):thumbs:

Just listened to the latest Coast 2 Coast pinball podcast recorded in London after a gig, Ed was on it and lots of name's and places dropped in throughout the podcast along with a few GC boasts.

Just listened to the latest Coast 2 Coast pinball podcast recorded in London after a gig, Ed was on it and lots of name's and places dropped in throughout the podcast along with a few GC boasts.

They mentioned me a couple of times - I’m Guy and they stopped by on Thursday evening for a few games. They weren’t kidding about the GC he set on my Walking Dead!

AEDE2F01-E64A-40D6-B2FE-1FA9C05A4A6C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom