What's new

Sold Or trade, No Good Gofers

Indeed, scarcity in the UK means it's been priced at that level (or thereabouts) over the last few years but now there's (well at the moment there is) so many other pins out there... choices, choices, choices... :confused:

I think we have moved from a seller's market to a buyer's market now. I had my IM priced at last year's price £3850 for weeks and of course it didn't shift. Within hours of dropping it again to £3250 ( painful ) I had 3 firm offers.
Anyway, NGG is a real fun game and only needs 1 person to want it so good luck with sale:)

Again doesn't have to be a sale, am open to trades and already had a couple of offers on that front.

I think we have moved from a seller's market to a buyer's market now. I had my IM priced at last year's price £3850 for weeks and of course it didn't shift. Within hours of dropping it again to £3250 ( painful ) I had 3 firm offers.
Anyway, NGG is a real fun game and only needs 1 person to want it so good luck with sale:)

Surely most Sperm tables are depreciating assets?

Cock and sperm? I thought this was a civilised forum.

Nope, hopefully LOTR arriving next week and on the lookout for another stern to go with it once Spiderman goes.

Funnily enough I did see that ToM less than an hour ago but not to buy :)

Back
Top Bottom