What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Shot Away

Glass on or off Andy ;)
Always on mate. It’s too loud with it off. :)
I have actually completed Super Hero on Spiderman so being one shot off from starting it probably isn’t too bad but it still ****ed me off. :mad:

Yea mate I feel for you. I get this on a regular basis from my wife whilst playing a game.
Deep concentration and it’s usually during multiball.
“Are you busy?”
“Yes”
“Doing what”
Well it’s pretty obvious innit it, I’m playing a game (although I don’t say this to her)
“I’m in the middle of multi ball so can you wait”
“No it’s important”
At this point usually 2 balls have drained cos my concentrations gone so I lose the last ball.
“Ok you have my attention, so what’s the emergency”
“There’s no emergency as you put it”
“Well what do you want me for”
And the reply is gonna p*ss me off.
“Do you want a couple of Yorkshire puddings with your dinner”
My reply to this question guarantees I don’t get any Yorkshire puddings and she don’t speak to me for about an hour.

Yea mate I feel for you. I get this on a regular basis from my wife whilst playing a game.
Deep concentration and it’s usually during multiball.
“Are you busy?”
“Yes”
“Doing what”
Well it’s pretty obvious innit it, I’m playing a game (although I don’t say this to her)
“I’m in the middle of multi ball so can you wait”
“No it’s important”
At this point usually 2 balls have drained cos my concentrations gone so I lose the last ball.
“Ok you have my attention, so what’s the emergency”
“There’s no emergency as you put it”
“Well what do you want me for”
And the reply is gonna p*ss me off.
“Do you want a couple of Yorkshire puddings with your dinner”
My reply to this question guarantees I don’t get any Yorkshire puddings and she don’t speak to me for about an hour.
Print yourself a T-shirt with “2 Yorkshire puddings please” on the back.

Or 3 if you’re feeling cocky.

For me it's my 1 year old adding additional players constantly. When she's 16 and playing my pins she's going to be really confused when daddy just makes eye contact and starts mashing the 'start' button.

For me it's my 1 year old adding additional players constantly. When she's 16 and playing my pins she's going to be really confused when daddy just makes eye contact and starts mashing the 'start' button.
Doesn’t happen in Yorkshire. We never put enough money in to have more than 1 credit on.

Back
Top Bottom