What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pending.. One of the following machines . Tom, WH20, EATPM.

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
Only one of these will be sold .
Need to raise funds to fix my van.
ToM, completely restored redone in all Flyland , decals , side blades, translight. No expense spared in making this a beautiful machine. £6.5k
Messed up on price on this.
Price on this is £6.5 not £6k
But it does come with a Color DMD.
Pics will follow .

Whitewater
Bought this to make a prime example for my collection. Original playfield in great condition. I waited a long time to find this machine as it’s got fantastic potential to make a lovely machine. At the moment it’s a great condition playing machine fully working. What’s included in this is all I’ve bought to make it a lovery white mountain edition . It will include brand new white mountains, Bumble to swap out for Bigfoot, a brand new ramp set and brand new decals which will need installing.
Once all done it will be a peach of a machine.
£5.8k
Pics to follow.

Elvira and the Party Monsters.
Again took me ages to source this machine ,
Machine is in fully working condition but my plan was to completely go through the machine and bring it back to like new condition. This machine has already been redecaled and has high polish lockdown bar and side rails .
I have bought a brand new playfield for this and a brand new plastic set. These will be included in the sale.
Again once this is done it will be a stunning machine.
£4.5k
Pics to follow.

Like I say it’s with a heavy heart that I will be letting one of these go but needs must.
I’m gauging interest in what people are after and which one I will sell but just the one game will be sold.
If you have any interest in the above then get in touch.
Darren.

Last edited:
Keep everything buy a cheap van! I don't think I could part with a TOM or EATPM. Good luck whatever you sell / keep.

Pictures of Tom for all that’s interested.
This is a lovely machine and I’ll be sad to see it go.
IMG_0011.jpeg
IMG_0012.jpeg
IMG_0013.jpeg
IMG_0014.jpeg
IMG_0015.jpeg
IMG_0015.jpeg
IMG_0016.jpeg
IMG_0017.jpeg
IMG_0018.jpeg
IMG_0019.jpeg
IMG_0020.jpeg
IMG_0021.jpeg
IMG_0022.jpeg
IMG_0023.jpeg
IMG_0024.jpeg
IMG_0025.jpeg
IMG_0026.jpeg
IMG_0027.jpeg

Wonder where you got the idea to go purple 🟣 interior. 😄.

Nice job looks great. Surprised you're considering to let it go.

It looks like Elvira has sold pending the usual so I will be in contact with interested party’s and sort out stuff.
D.

Back
Top Bottom