What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One for the ultimate Keanu fan?

Cool to see that 00001
I wonder how many still exist from each title? Come to think of it, when have you ever seen a 00002 or 00003 etc...? Returned protos i would have thought?

Back then @strobey there was no love for whitewoods/protos.

I had a conversation years ago with John Popadiuk and he said they used returned test games as a basis for the next game. For example the first Theatre of Magic white wood was installed in a WCS94 test table that came back from site.

Cool to see that 00001
I wonder how many still exist from each title? Come to think of it, when have you ever seen a 00002 or 00003 etc...? Returned protos i would have thought?

I wish I knew what serial my LOTR was but some idiot ripped the sticker off in a previous life, I know it wouldn't be early anyway because its a non skill post version but it would have been nice to know.

Played the Matrix they have at the pinball museum in Rotterdam a few years back; pretty cool, but yeah, you have around be a big Matrix/JN/Keanu fan to pick up this lot!😃
Speaking of custom pins, anyone had thr chance to play the Kill Bill one?; looks brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom