What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Oculus Rift CV1, HTC Vive & Pimax 5k Plus Now Sold via theBay

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
Ok bit of a long shot before I list these on theBay but I’m clearing out my VR kit to make way for a Valve Index so current kit has to go as follows:

NOW SOLD!
HTC vive full set up which comes will all necessary items to get you up and running bar a suitable and capable PC. Like all my headsets it has been kept covered when not in use to protect from the elements inc dust. This has had little use and used mainly for the few vive exclusives as it was mainly bought to accommodate my incoming Pimax which needs at least 1 lighthouse for tracking.
Priced at £295 plus postage at cost
NOW SOLD!

D620C71D-B96C-4639-90D0-81227B0AA5C3.jpeg 36CA4328-1AF4-4F35-BE3A-CE9907246E67.jpeg 560960BA-DA67-42F5-B17B-4FF5B71554A0.jpeg 0F05827F-BA9C-485B-8EE9-23F10B83AD80.jpeg 6FEF3121-F520-405F-8758-354901C90B82.jpeg 6FE05381-0AD1-40A7-BAEF-34581353261A.jpeg

NOW SOLD via theBay
Pimax 5k Plus. This has never been used at all apart from testing that everything is as it should be and working correctly (early units had cable problems this is V2 with the later lead fitted) If not familiar with this headset just google for more info. Please note this is not recommended for VR virgins but more to compliment a Vive setup as a headset upgrade.
I bought primarily for my driving rig due to its wide FOC 2nd to none but it would also be a great headset for flight sims too. Believe it or not I waited over a year for delivery due to demand and production schedule and by the time it did arrive my driving rig was replaced by a pin as most corners of my house seems to be ATM and the hype around the index means it has to go.
Priced at £395 plus postage at cost
NOW SOLD via theBay

4C295ECF-333E-4161-92F2-B45CF87B8D67.jpeg 41351675-AA8E-4A82-A54D-37721268FDDA.jpeg 81850F0B-62D7-4055-993D-C5F7715BF04F.jpeg

NOW SOLD via theBay
Finally my Oculus Rift CV1, this is my goto headset and the one always connected to my gamer PC. It’s a great entry into PC VR for anyone who has never tried one or just wants to go up a level from PSVR. Simple setup makes it highly recommended by me however this will only go once everything else has been moved on. Please note I have all the boxes for this one too.
Priced at £195 plus postage at cost

87EFC074-F2CE-4EDC-8BE8-554D5E8439B5.jpeg 21CCE172-63B6-4436-A191-FCC64D6AB377.jpeg 8FE44F75-4FE0-4DC7-B506-B16D8BDB14D4.jpeg

I can accommodate anyone wishing to check out and try any of these headsets in person if they wish but can assure you none of the lenses have and scuffs,or scratches whatsoever and are in really nice condition working perfectly as they should (Pimax is NIB but tested) and all come with their original boxes and packaging.
NOW SOLD via theBay

As I said a long shot but I hate theBay so listing where I can until the £1 final fee comes around again

Col

Last edited:
Wow, some good kit there at great prices, I would have been over the pimax like a tramp on chips but I too have pre ordered the index package and will be shifting 2 vive setups too, one wireless, I just hope going back to tethered is not going to make me regret it!
Good luck with the sales.

May even change my mind yet and get the pimax for the things you mentioned for my racing/flight seat mover.
Are you going to Pinfest, if I have spare cash and you are, and it's still for sale I may ask you to bring it!
Cheers

May even change my mind yet and get the pimax for the things you mentioned for my racing/flight seat mover.
Are you going to Pinfest, if I have spare cash and you are, and it's still for sale I may ask you to bring it!
Cheers

I’d love to go however it’s a bit tricky with family commitments. But as they say “never say never”

I’ll be hanging off a little with my index order till they address the controller issues so may grab a quest to tide me over in the meantime as I really would like to try untethered too.
I know graphically they not in the same ballpark but the little one quite enjoying his VR too.
Col

Got interest in Vive so possibly sold now. Will edit & update if it goes through

Col

I have just bought an i7 rig for my streaming, VR is interesting, but I don't know why LOL

I have just bought an i7 rig for my streaming, VR is interesting, but I don't know why LOL
My thoughts a few years back and now I struggle to play normal pancake games as they just don’t immerse me enough anymore.
It is worth trying to get a shot on Zens Pinball FX2VR as it’s the way to go if you like the virtual scene of pinball.
Hopefully now they have the Williams/Bally licence they will do these and I think a lot on here will be investing in VR.
Col

Back
Top Bottom