What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired O/T Empire State fruity £80

Expired Due to no activity

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hi gang

I bought this off Johnbud on ukvac in the summer. Due to me being away with work etc.. I only got round to setting it up in late November!!
I have never played fruitys before and no NOTHING about them but as this was Empire State themed and looks cool as hell I got it for my new man den. But like a true chump I didn't consider the height of this thing and when I finally went to set it up, it's too tall for my garage. So I couldn't even put it together!!
I set it up in my kitchen briefly to check it works. It fires up with no errors however I couldn't figure out how to attach the coin mech properly so I haven't had a chance to play it. A couple of bulbs need replacing.
John said it was working before it left him and has a video showing this and I have no reason to not to Beleive it won't work perfectly.
I'm sure someone with fruity knowledge will sort it seconds. I only had a small window of time to test it before the missus wanted the kitchen back!!!
It has a Empire State topper too but I can't fit it on. It's got a cool King Kong who climbs up the front.
So if anyone's interested drop me a pm.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Price reduced. Need it gone.
Anyone know the crack for listing fruitys on eBay? Do I need a gaming licence?

Yes, I have a licence.

If you can't sell it on here....I should be able to help you out.

Back
Top Bottom