What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Not Pinball - Gauntlet original machine

Expired Due to no activity

Flyte

Site Supporter
I know it's not pinball, although a gauntlet pinball machine would be awesome!

Original Gauntlet machine, the game works fine but the joystick control board needs a few switches replaced

20161103_192457.jpg
20161103_193628.jpg
20161103_193636.jpg
20161103_193652.jpg

Is anyone interested in this?

£500 ono...

I suppose nearest to Gauntlet pin is LOTR or maybe SofF
Gauntlet is my only remaining Atari arcade. 26 years and counting ...

not a bad price,shame is dosen't have it's side art and original twin entry coin doors

Woah that's awesome :)
Shame I don't know three people that would feel the same way and want to come round and play it

Its a very small world, not really surprised the pinball interest/owners groups are small worlds either :) We made a pinball game in the mid 90's. Lead coder is now head of tech at EA Sweden (DICE) on the frostbite tech which Fifa and Battlefield 1 uses. I run a studio doing mobile games.

Ha yeah it's such a small industry, I know quite a few people at Dice actually (I did a couple of years there in Stockholm recently on Mad Max and JC3). On PSVR now :)

Ha yeah it's such a small industry, I know quite a few people at Dice actually (I did a couple of years there in Stockholm recently on Mad Max and JC3). On PSVR now :)

Ah you may know Andreas Tadic then, he was one of the original group back in the T17 early years and we're like brothers one of my finest, oldest friends. He did all the code on the T17 stuff like Alien Breed, Superfrog and many others. Good times. He's at King (Stockholm) now, they made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Ah you may know Andreas Tadic then, he was one of the original group back in the T17 early years and we're like brothers one of my finest, oldest friends. He did all the code on the T17 stuff like Alien Breed, Superfrog and many others. Good times. He's at King (Stockholm) now, they made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

I definitely recognise the face but I don't know the name. I remember there was a guy who went by a different name than the one on his email address which was super confusing, could it be him? There were quite a lot of people working there though.

I definitely recognise the face but I don't know the name. I remember there was a guy who went by a different name than the one on his email address which was super confusing, could it be him? There were quite a lot of people working there though.

Nah, not his style, very down to earth.

Massive massive inspiration from this great arcade game mixed with Alien the movie for our Alien Breed back in 1991 :) (A much loved Amiga game)
My favourite game on the PC. Way too many of my uni days spent on this and Lemmings. I still have the box somewhere with the really, really annoying code book that you couldn't photocopy. Man, I wish I'd got into game development. So nearly did. Got a job offer from the on-line division of GAME back in 2002/03 on the team providing the MMO back-bone but right at the last minute they relocated to North of England and I had to pass. Whilst my City job is probably more reliable and better paid it's ****ing dull as dishwater in comparison... :oops:

My favourite game on the PC. Way too many of my uni days spent on this and Lemmings. I still have the box somewhere with the really, really annoying code book that you couldn't photocopy. Man, I wish I'd got into game development. So nearly did. Got a job offer from the on-line division of GAME back in 2002/03 on the team providing the MMO back-bone but right at the last minute they relocated to North of England and I had to pass. Whilst my City job is probably more reliable and better paid it's ****ing dull as dishwater in comparison... :oops:

Yeah I remember those code sheets, took a lot of time finding somewhere capable of printing them. Piracy was a massive problem back then, before Free to play mobile games :) I left T17 in 2010, after 20yrs, was one of the 2 founders.

Ahhh Team 17. Body blows was a family favourite. Even my Dad was good at it. Worms however, was total genius and deserve special praise for sure. :thumbs:

You might want to google 'crunch overtime' before beating yourself up too much over career choices. But in terms of city jobs being better paid...Bedrooms to Billions is the documentary for you ;)

You might want to google 'crunch overtime' before beating yourself up too much over career choices. But in terms of city jobs being better paid...Bedrooms to Billions is the documentary for you ;)

Largely a thing of the past tbh, we never did much in the 20yrs at T17. Its bad management or accepting shocking schedules. Or just being a **** team.. or the end goal constantly changing. I'm in that near the end grumbling about publishers :)

Back
Top Bottom