What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Pinball but was so amazed at this clip. The future is here.

Amazing things, amazing people, not far away. The future is here.

Watch the clip:

I want one. :D

That’s all we need in London. More traffic jams having to swerve around the wreckage of idiots falling out the sky....! Very cool, nice idea, but just a toy...

That’s all we need in London. More traffic jams having to swerve around the wreckage of idiots falling out the sky....! Very cool, nice idea, but just a toy...
I would buy now as tried flying a helicopter and was **** st it

They finally put someone up in it then. I love how you have to roll into it backwards.

its absolutely not a toy dood. We've been working with them on the guidance system and telecommunications systems. I've flown an unmanned one from London whilst the drone was in Shenzhen.

Amazing. Just trying to figure out whether I'd have the balls to go up in one!

I've been following the Ehang 184 for over a year now. Did teat flights in Dubai a while ago now. Many others doing similar and will be common place one day.

Check out the original SkyCar plus the others they make at moller.com These guys have been around for years.

Have you seen the way people drive these days? And you want to add a 3rd dimension plus lots of lethal spinning blades?

Sign me up.

Back
Top Bottom