What's new

Norwich v QPR

I only saw bits on soccer special but lately the refs have been a joke! What happened?

Let a lot go, which is fine, but 4 NCFC penalty shouts, gave 1.

Gave an offside for a pull back across the box which NCFC player was behind the ball, and last man. That is unforgiveable.

They were the big NCFC points, I think both teams would be aggreived for him letting a lot go. Standard of refs in this league are, without a doubt awful.

QPR didn't look like a team without confidence, or fighting at the bottom.

You also managed to sky the ball from 3 yards and an open goal in the 93rd minute, so ref aside, you have to put games to bed yourself and for sure, we didn't.

All the best for the rest of the season, hope you stay up as if we don't go up, might be an easy away game for me.

Yes seen a few games and refs decisions have been a joke.
Even I could have scored that with my gut😂
Good luck for the rest of the season🍻

NCFC played Liverpool last pinfest, we lost, but was good having a beer with @Wayne J watching them and having a burger. Had some great back and forth, that’s what I love about football, it’s all just a bit of fun isn’t it. Unless your Ipswich of course but they’re pretty much irrelevant now.

I used to take it seriously years ago but pretty chilled now. All good banter.
EXCEPT only one of my 3 boys is QPR, no.1 is Chelsea😖 and no.3 is Brentford😭
Ipswich were good when the shorts were so short you could tell what religion they were😊

😂👍 It’s the ex Brentford manager and his stats, no passion. Bring back Ian Holloway we need cheering up😁

NCFC played Liverpool last pinfest, we lost, but was good having a beer with @Wayne J watching them and having a burger. Had some great back and forth, that’s what I love about football, it’s all just a bit of fun isn’t it. Unless your Ipswich of course but they’re pretty much irrelevant now.
To me that's the fun side of football, a bit of banter watching a game with mates and a beer. Some people just take it too seriously.

Controversial opinion coming up: I actually prefer watching on TV to watching a game in a stadium, it just needs others there to create the atmosphere. You're warm, have better views, can understand what the hell is happening with VAR and can eat and drink when or what you want, and doesn't cost a fortune.

To me that's the fun side of football, a bit of banter watching a game with mates and a beer. Some people just take it too seriously.

Controversial opinion coming up: I actually prefer watching on TV to watching a game in a stadium, it just needs others there to create the atmosphere. You're warm, have better views, can understand what the hell is happening with VAR and can eat and drink when or what you want, and doesn't cost a fortune.
I agree with armchair viewing, I can’t handle all the hassle with parking and then the amount of people piling in and out anymore.
Weird watching on tv without the crowd but getting used to it.
Sitting watching football in my Y fronts and a string vest with a pint in my hand and pistachios can’t be beaten🤪

Not controversial, but I would say it is like virtual pinball and pinball, although in this instance - they are both as good as each other. Watching at the ground you cannot replicate that experience, togetherness and atmosphere. I am a season ticket holder and I do miss matchdays, people I have sat with for nearly 15 years, I pretty much grew up with them. Been through promotions and relegations. Hugged. Kissed. Fallen over seats drunk. Gone out drinking after games to fall over even more things. It is incredible and I cannot wait for Harry to get to go and experience football with his Dad, Mum and Uncle. Albeit, it may well involve less drinking for a few years yet.

I also love nothing more than watching football at home, the Champions league final with my brother in law is always a special night, especially as it usually falls on or around my birthday.

Back
Top Bottom