What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights Pinball Show 2018 - Announcement

Hi,
Looking forward to this one! Will we be able to play on the Saturday evening?
Thank you Northern Lights for putting this together, so appreciated. Cheers - Anfi :thumbs:
We are hoping to put together a Saturday night lock in , watch out for more info on this nearer the time.

We are hoping to put together a Saturday night lock in , watch out for more info on this nearer the time.

and as usual tickets for that would be limited,and pin loaners get first refusal.So if you are desperate for lock ins ya know what to do!

Just a heads up.
The Norbreck is not the best hotel and food in the area.
The NLP are booked into the smaller B+B in the close area and the Premier Inn.
Past reports from people who have stayed at Norbreck arn't to good.

One review mentioned getting bitten by something while sleeping [emoji99]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s some really high scoring BBs a bit further away from the venue but more towards Blackpool. We’ve got booked in one, can’t wait! :)

What happens in Blackpool stays in Blackpool ;);):D

Haha.... The Stag and Hen capital of the North... AND a plethora of the worst possible kind. Not somewhere anyone of any decency should contemplate staying at all.

I'll be there from Friday to Monday by the way.... :cool:

Haha.... The Stag and Hen capital of the North... AND a plethora of the worst possible kind. Not somewhere anyone of any decency should contemplate staying at all.

I'll be there from Friday to Monday by the way.... :cool:
Hope you won't be taking a detour this time Mark. :p

Kev . I got mine refunded no probs from norbrek before booking premier inn . Get in quick as I think it’s the last weekend of illuminations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah Ailsa I have emailed them but no reply just pinged them again this morning. I am booked in the premier inn now as well !!!

Cheers

kev

Well after reading the horror stories for the Norbrek i too have cancelled but gone for the Briardene Hotel.

@ianw you ordered it a dearer way as you bought sat/sun separate instead of weekend tickets - I will get you refunded £4

Back
Top Bottom