What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights 2021 - VIP Lock In and Competition

Wizcat

Registered
Alias
Paul G
The lights out lock in is back for our 2021 show! For those not aware, a limited number of spots are available for an evening session at our show on the night of Saturday 23rd October. The event closes to the public at 6pm, then from 7pm to midnight we'll be opening the doors to a strictly limited number of VIP guests. The whole venue is available - the arcade machines, the retro consoles, the pinball machines. And all with hardly anyone else around. The bar is open till late and we'll be ordering pizza and snacks, included in the ticket price.

As usual - pin loaners have priority access to these lock in passes at a reduced rate of £5 per-person (for the pin-loaner and up to one guest). Additional entries (or non-loaners) pay £10.
If you're not yet on the pin-loaners list, send @replicas a message, and get yourself on the list You only need to bring one pin, though of course more would be welcome :)

For the first time, we'll also be running a comp during the lock-in session. This will be a 'flip frenzy' style competition, costing a minimum charity donation of £5 to enter. This is an IFPA approved competition, and full details of the proposed format are detailed on our website here: https://www.ukpinball.com/lights-out-frenzy . We're initially capping the competition to 25 players, but depending on interest (and number of machines at the show) this may be revised.

Please post your name below if you're interested in the lock-in (or the comp, which will of course also require a lock-in ticket). We're not taking any money yet - all these tickets must be purchased during the Saturday daytime session of of the event by coming finding either @windoesnot or myself.

Poor quality video of the lock in during the 2018 event :

1633349885435.png

1633350001011.png

Lock In VIPs
- windoesnot
- PUP
- Garry Sp8
- Eddie
- DAD
- Ailsa
- Colin
- Biff
- Robbie
- ronsplooter
- DanLewell
- (slots above reserved for pin loaners/staff)
- David Vi
- Lecari
- Kevlar
- Lorraine
- Jake52
- Paul Owen
- Judderman
- Widnesbernie & partner
- Asiapinball
- dougie

Lights Out Frenzy (comp)
- windoesnot
- PUP
- Garry Sp8
- Eddie
- DAD
- Ailsa
- Colin
- David Vi
- Lecari
- Paul Owen
- Judderman
- Dougie
- ronsplooter
- Kevlar
- DanLewell

Last edited:
I would love to be a VIP, please could you put me on the list if possible

The lights out lock in is back for our 2021 show! For those not aware, a limited number of spots are available for an evening session at our show on the night of Saturday 23rd October. The event closes to the public at 6pm, then from 7pm to midnight we'll be opening the doors to a strictly limited number of VIP guests. The whole venue is available - the arcade machines, the retro consoles, the pinball machines. And all with hardly anyone else around. The bar is open till late and we'll be ordering pizza and snacks, included in the ticket price.

As usual - pin loaners have priority access to these lock in passes at a reduced rate of £5 per-person (for the pin-loaner and up to one guest). Additional entries (or non-loaners) pay £10.
If you're not yet on the pin-loaners list, send @replicas a message, and get yourself on the list You only need to bring one pin, though of course more would be welcome :)

For the first time, we'll also be running a comp during the lock-in session. This will be a 'flip frenzy' style competition, costing a minimum charity donation of £5 to enter. This is an IFPA approved competition, and full details of the proposed format are detailed on our website here: https://www.ukpinball.com/lights-out-frenzy . We're initially capping the competition to 25 players, but depending on interest (and number of machines at the show) this may be revised.

Please post your name below if you're interested in the lock-in (or the comp, which will of course also require a lock-in ticket). We're not taking any money yet - all these tickets must be purchased during the Saturday daytime session of of the event.

View attachment 149240

View attachment 149241

Lock In VIPs
- (slots reserved for pin loaners)
- David Vi
- Lecari
- Kevlar
- Lorraine
- Jake52
- Paul Owen

Lock In Frenzy (comp)
- David Vi
- Lecari
I'm up for the lock-in & comp - really enjoyed the frenzy at @JMP s

Unfortunately. Clare and I can’t make it this year. We enjoyed it last time, except for the stay at the Norbreck itself. 😂😂

Please post your name below if you're interested in the lock-in (or the comp, which will of course also require a lock-in ticket). We're not taking any money yet - all these tickets must be purchased during the Saturday daytime session of of the event by coming finding either @windoesnot or myself.

View attachment 149240

View attachment 149241

Lock In VIPs
- windoesnot
- (slots above reserved for pin loaners/staff)
- David Vi
- Lecari
- Kevlar
- Lorraine
- Jake52
- Paul Owen
- Judderman

Lock In Frenzy (comp)
- windoesnot
- David Vi
- Lecari
- Paul Owen
- Judderman
Interested in 2 tickets, me & the missus.

Does this mean we have places reserved and it isn't first come first served? I'm a little confused now😳

Does this mean we have places reserved and it isn't first come first served? I'm a little confused now😳

You're the top of the list for non loaners. I would say there's a very good chance you won't be bumped off the list at this rate.

(But if you can fit a pin in your car you're be bumped up slightly, and we'd be eternally grateful 😁)

You're the top of the list for non loaners. I would say there's a very good chance you won't be bumped off the list at this rate.

(But if you can fit a pin in your car you're be bumped up slightly, and we'd be eternally grateful 😁)

I've really considered it, multiple times. But would need a van and getting a van for one pin seems overkill (the others won't get out the room unless I remove the back boxes and I don't wanna do that right now).

In future when the house is finished I hope to donate to events👍🏻

I've really considered it, multiple times. But would need a van and getting a van for one pin seems overkill (the others won't get out the room unless I remove the back boxes and I don't wanna do that right now).

In future when the house is finished I hope to donate to events👍🏻
I remember the pain of tight doorways!

Back
Top Bottom