What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

noob first nib advice

I've not played a MET Pro but I've said it before and I'll say it again....that hammer!! So awesome. I'd have to have the Premium.

Yeah ghostbusters is real fun I think the premium version would be a good purchase although I've only played the pro- it's v addictive!!!!

I will decide after playing Metallica I think Metallica premiums are pretty rare now so I'd have to go for a pro

Decisions decisions

I have GB premium - fantastic!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I have GB premium and Met Pro, GB gets the most play!

worry not though as both games are great so whatever you choose you'll be happy, just remember though phil has GB in stock and you could be playing this time next week :D

i still have GB premium "on offer" to group members at 7500 NIB with a trimmed 1 year warranty not the normal 2 years I give on games.

I have a GB Premium and my dad used to have a Met LE so I have plenty of time on both. Personally I much prefer GB - just love the magnaslings!

Back
Top Bottom